Chapter Four

ideal came round to my house more, we played games together, board games, and occasionally online games. we hung out in town, we even had our first date.

i took him to a restaurant in town, it wasnt busy, so it was quiet. i wanted it to be perfect. it was going to be the first date i've ever been on. it was going to be with him.

i was excited yet nervous, what if i do something that would make him not want to see me anymore? could i mess up that bad??

it was 7:30pm on a thursday, i got ready early, and i went to see him before we left. we arrived at the restaurant at 7:50, we got a seat and checked the menu. i decided i'd get us spaghetti to share, a waitress came and i ordered. we talked, very deep conversations, we talked about things we'd never even mentioned before, we talked about friends, family, and most importantly we talked about us.

i was strongly in love with him, he made my heart beat faster whenever we spoke. i was certain he was the one for me.

our food arrived about 20 minutes later, we ate and talked some more. it was around 9 ish when we got up to leave, i felt like i've known him forever. i took him back to my house and we went to my room.

" are you tired, baby? " i asked him,
" no, i'm not " he responded, looking down at the floor, i asked what he wanted to do, he just looked up at me and smirked.

he put his arms around my neck and kissed me. i kissed him back then pushed him backwards onto the bed and leant over him.

i kissed him. he kissed me. it was perfect.