Starting

so guys I'm going to change my plans a bit I will put orv after death is the only ending for the villainess as I want to from happy(Penelope-ending) to sad(orv-ending) to happy(wmmap-ending) to I don't know the ending of tcf but it's going to be the last one of all of them.

I'm also going to change the timeline of tcf to when they meet eruhaben, the moment they all sat down because I want them to be a bit closer to each other to have some reactions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped all the people from taking as some of the people had murderous aura coming out of them.

''guys, before you start asking questions or fighting. The four people are going to seat together on the front because I don't want you guys asking them questions as they are going to be answered by what you are going to see. And am also going to put an important person to the main characters of other people from the past, present, or even future'' 

People were a bit silent for some moment before two guys spoke at the same time.

{''Why are you calling as characters''} said an elf and Yoo Junghyuk(there are many different ways to write his name, for me I use this one).

''I knew a least one of you guys will ask that questions. To answer your question, it's because all the four people read/played some novel/game and they entered it and some it became reality. But before you ask how is that plausible, that's why I brought you here to show you why they entered the novel or game because the reason they entered is not that they lost their soul or some other thing but something that has logic. I'm going to show you the title, picture, and summary of the novel but also the original novel they entered''(I know I'm taking a lot and that is because I want to get to the reaction that's all so most of this chapter is me taking and giving them information.)

One of the protagonists asks if they have any idea of the name and all answer that they have no idea.

''So, let us get started. First is Penelope''

Title: Death is the only ending for the villainess/Villains are destined to die

Manhwa Cover