~a mothers love~

•5 years later•

the sound of birds chirping outside of a small cottage in the deep deep forest . Then heard of a young voice.

"mom , I'm heading to buy some veges!" Said a little boy in sort of the age of 5.
"wait honey! You forgot something!"
said a female voice.
"Here" . The female gave the little boy a necklace.
"What's this for mother?"
the boy asked with curiosity.
"It's a gift from me and your father.
The female known as the boys mother answered her son.
"Oh? What for mother?"
Asked the boy again.
"A gift for helping me and your father."

the young boy was stunned but not to stunned to not reply back.
"But mother , I'm your son ofcourse I'll help...and besides I want to help the family with any little chances as possi-"
he was caught up with a hug from his mother.
"KIO , even though your doing this for the family . Doesn't mean that me and your father don't want you to have a bad childhood."
The young boy raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean mother?"
"I've always loved my childhood , and I'm happy to have parents that always keep a close eye for me."
The young boy answer his mother and return her hugged.he hugged her very tight and make sure it doesn't make it to tight for her mother to breath.

"My boy...how much I love you so deeply." "I wish I could help you for something in return"
The mother then kiss her son on the forehead and put the necklace on him.

"Kio , promise me that one day you'll be hero."
"A hero as in?
"Anything.as long as your happy with your decisions , me and your father will be happy to support you"

The warmest smile that his mother gave to him was like full of happiness hit him.and he wants to protect it.

"Ok mother I promise , and.. about that something.."
The mother than looked at her son with curiosity.
"Yes what is it kio?"
"Is it ok if I...well..."
"Speak your mind , I'm sure I'll have enough money to afford it!"
said the mother with excitement

"I want a little sister...and a little brother."

Words:371

Nani kore a cliffhanger already , wolfie ur lazy haha XD , I'm noticing that I've had some readers , and I'm glad that u liked it . I'm always on for replies so please keep commenting about these chapters ❤️
~wolfie~