~one last night~

after they have their little sister brother moment , Kio suggested something. Something that Kira would actually enjoy.

"Wanna hunt? Heard that tonight would be a feast help by a famous criminal organization"
That made Kira fired up and ready to buss some nuts.

"LETS GO! I WANNA KICK SOME ASS!!"
"EHH-" *OoO"-Kio.
Then Kira jumps and was ready to head first but she hesitates and turns around.

"Uhhhh...where's the organization at?"
"...pffft-"
"HEYY ITS NOT FUNNY KIO!!"
"BAHAHAHAAA XD"
".. you know what , fuck it"
When she's about to jump off the tree , Kio then goes to her and grabs her by pulling her back to him .

"Okok I'm sorry okayy , I know where the feast it but we can't go there empty handed y'know"
"I know I know , but u don't need weapons"
"Ehh then how are you supposed to hunt?!"
"My way ofc!"
That made Kio confused.
"Your way? How's that?"
"...." Kira stayed silent for a bit.
"Ky , I know your always the crazy type....last time we went to buy some chocolates for aunt Em you did a backflip and took like what? 6 adults out by kicking their necks?!"
"That's because they were being an ass and wanted to rob the store!"
"But that doesn't mean by mocking them and kicking them out cold!"
She stayed silent once again.

"I think it's best we use MY way..."
"Fine... we'll use yours.."
That made Kio relief . He never wanted to make her a harmless girl. She's a 5 year old girl , Kio couldn't take that risk. But he's kinda glad that his sister is listening to him , cause that's what older brothers are supposed to do. Big boy decisions.

Then Kio let's go of her and goes to somewhere , maybe a room in a treehouse. Kira follows behind and wonders. They enter a room. A perfect room for assassins that's for sure. A room with almost any assassin needs and uses. Kio then goes to a big black box and he opens it. Kira saw some guns and knifes. Kira wonders if Kio ever killed anybody before. And she wants to know more about these things that her brother knows.

Kio then took a black sleeve folded shirt , he puts it on a clear table next to it and puts the shirt on it.
He opens it and Kira's eyes were wide as ever.

"Woah! That's alot."
"Yeah , I actually got them when I go to missions , tho they look new . It's actually pretty old consider that the people used alot of knifes to assassinate the innocence"
Kira then raised an eyebrow
"Kio...what's this?
The girl took the big thing that doesn't know what called asked her brother with curiosity.
"Oh that? That's something special."
That made Kira raised more questions.
"What is it?"
"I don't really know what its called but...I heard some people said it's so called .. a GUN."

That made Kira's eyes grow bigger and more curious.
"A gun? How do u use it? How do you kill people with it? How do make people scared by it??"
The Brother just chuckles hearing his sister asked questions like these while admiring the gun.
He's gonna remember this as a loving memory of his little sister.