𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Chapter Seven;

Atlanta, Georgia
February 17th, 2017
8:33 AM
___________________________________

"Go sit down. Useless ass." Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"Ya mama."Nick responded. He rolled his eyes as well, plopping down in Kentrell's desk chair.

"Im never havin kids, I literally hate teenagers." Kentrell mumbled. "Go file these and stop actin a fuckin fool."

"Well then tell that little lame ass bitch of yours to stop poppin up where her ass ain't wanted." Nick snapped.

Kentrell and Jazlyn had gotten cordial again, which meant she was always around. Still not liking the younger boy. Nick was talking to a secretary earlier when Jazlyn popped up, asking for Kentrell.

Nick tried to ignore her but she started talking reckless, leaving the boy no other choice but to put her in her place. Kentrell had heard about the commotion and went downstairs to break it up.

"And after what you told me about her, I don't even understand why you wanna talk to her. The pussy can't be that good. You jus dumb-"

"Yo, stay in a childs place before you make me wild out on you, slime." Kentrell snapped.

"You know what? I don't have to sit here and take this. Im goin to school today." He flung the papers around the office and stood up.

"Yea whateva. And you better be yo ass in that house by 4 or Im gon show you sum. Lil disrespectful ass." Kentrell cursed behind him. "Take yo stupid ass out my office before I punch you in yo shit!"

"Try it, bitch ass nigga. Can't live without a bitch imagine?" Nick yelled. By now the floor was hearin their argument.

"And you cant live without me! So shut the fuck up Nicholas. Don't get beat the fuck up tryna show ya ass, because I'll rock ya shit."

"Jus mad because you thought that bitch loved you and she didn't, sike." Nick chuckled.

"I could say the same about the family that kicked you out, right?"

Nick whipped his head around and stared Kentrell in his eyes. "Fuck you." He retaliated.

"I don't do that to little ass kids, try again when you nineteen." Kentrell responded, walking back into his office.

Nick walked into the elevator, wiping his tears. He couldn't believe Kentrell went there.

He called an Uber to bring him to school.

When he checked in, the lady told him they'd have to call to let his guardian know he was late. Which was now Kentrell.

They dialed his number. "Hello?"

"Hi! This is John Adams Highschool, we're just calling because Nicholas is just arriving to school?" The front lady said.

"Im aware. Don't waste my time with anymore updates about that lil nigga." Kentrell said before hanging up.

Nicholas felt the tears coming back and the office lady looked at him sympathetically. "Lemme get you a pass."

Nick took his pass and made his way to his locker. He looked at the photos he had in there. Him and his mom, him and Andre, him and his little siblings, him and his friends, and him and Kentrell.

He felt bad for how he treated the man this morning. Jazlyn really got under his skin. Jealousy, maybe. That Kentrell loved her so much and not him. Not even in a romantic way, just genuine love for him.