Chapter 5

"Where is she.." Said the Queen with a calm voice. "She is late."

"She should be here in a few minutes, madam" Said the guard.

*
As I was walking up the staircase, all of the sudden I get nervous.. I was shaking and breathing loud. What has gotten into me? I guess I was just afraid to see her.

"Hurry get in" I hear the Queen saying before I could even get even near the door.

"Good afternoon, Queen Eliza" I stated while being the most energetic kid I could possibly be.

"Good afternoon.." the Queen remarked, as she squints her eyes, staring at me. While having the most serious face I ever seen her do.

"May I ask why you need me?" I asked.

"I asked you here because I wanted to apologise for last time.. you know how I insulted you."
"I didn't mean it and I'm sorry"

*That was literally all? Wow, got me nervous for no reason* I thought to myself.

"It's alright madam Eliza, I forgive you"

"Another thing before you go.."

This time I was super curious. My eyes instantly enlarged, and I put the most awkwardness smile ever.. it was pathetic...

"Really do take care of my kid.. I would really appreciate it.."

"May I.. ask why?" I questioned while I made a serious face.

"Well, when he was younger.. he lost his friend. The reason why I was angry and being rude to you was because I thought you would make my son's life harder, I didn't want you to be friends with him in case he would get attached to you and lose someone again.. I'm truly sorry."

Wow.. that was just- I was surprised. I mean he said I was his first friend so I was confused but I think he said that because he didn't what to think about the friend he lost.. and said that I was his first friend and lied... I feel bad for him, I truly do.

"Wow I didn't know that.. I'm sorry for his lost.. and yes madam Eliza, I am willing to take care of him as much as possible." I said smiling trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you" said the Queen with tears falling down her face with a big smile.

"I'll see you soon Queen"

"Goodbye Alora, see you some other day and thank you for coming"

As I turn around, I see a tear falling. Turns out I was crying. I mean who wouldn't have cried after hearing about someone's emotional past..

"Are you ok?" Said the Queen.

"Yep yep!" I said whilst crying loudly as if she couldn't totally hear me. "I'm ok!" I said while moving my hands up and down suggesting that i was definitely okay.

"Well alright"

A few seconds later

"I'm home!" Said the prince. "Oh, it's you again how come your here?"

"I'm going, see ya later.." I said while walking out the door and still being emotional.

You probably think that I was being very dramatic and all but in reality, I'm actually an emotional person. I tend to have mood swings and cry easily but sometimes I can hold back tears but not in every case.