25. flawless

Juno was anxiously standing in front of her mirror, checking her outfit, her hair and makeup. It was her first official date with Takashi, and for no reason she was more nervous than ever. Each day she fell more for him, there was nothing that could stop her feelings from growing.

She decided for a simple outfit, she wore a graphic t shirt, light blue straight cut jeans and a pair of converse. Takashi said they would be outside most of the time, so she went for a black hoodie to put over her body.

Her hair was washed the night before, leaving it completely dry and combed. She no longer clipped her hair back, she let the mistaken bangs flow on the edge of her forehead. Her hair was brushed to look silky and soft, just like she always likes it.

She used light makeup, she had curled her eyelashes and put at least 20 layers of mascara on top. She dabbed lip gloss onto her lips, adding a bit more shine to her plump lips.

She put her money, chapstick and her phone in her hoodie pocket, the pockets were very spacious. She left her room to find Ayumu, who was eating day old pizza.

"Special occasion?" Ayumu teased, his mouth muffled by the slice of pizza he stuffed in his mouth.

Juno rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"You look nice." Ayumu said, his sister smiled. "Say thanks you bitch."

"Yeah, yeah thanks Ayu." Juno giggled.

A knock was heard on the door. Takashi.

Juno ran to open it, her hands were tingly, and she was ready to burst in happiness. When she finally opened the door, Takashi was on the other side, with a small bouquet of white roses.

He smiled sheepishly, "Hey."

"Hi." Juno said nervously, accepting the flowers, rushing to drop them off with Ayumu, heading out, linking arms with Takashi. "The flowers are beautiful."

"Yeah." Takashi giggled, "Took me a while to choose one."

"Where are we going?" Juno said, resting her head on his arm.

"It's a surprise!" Takashi said, laughing. Juno tightened her grip on his arm, laughing with him, he led her to his bike. "We're getting on my Impulse!"

He got on it, pulling Juno onto it too. Juno was nervous to wrap her arms around his waist, but she better hold on. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her body on his back. The engine roared as he pulled away from the parking lot, exiting the tall apartment complex. Takashi glanced at the mirror, looking over if Juno was okay.

He admired her bravery, and how she was accustomed to risky type situations. She smiled broadly, her eyes looking out to the road, and her hair.

Her beautiful hair flowing in the rapid wind.

"Look up!" Takashi said to Juno, making her look up towards the orange sky and disperse clouds, it was a divine day to go out.

"Woah." Juno said, admiring the sky above her, when she looked back down, her gaze met Takashi's nape.

His hair was purple, she really liked the color, lilac. He constantly dyed it when it started growing at the roots, Juno thought he was the only one who could pull off that color. Ever since they were little, she was envious because he could dye his hair with no problem.

"Juno, we're here." Takashi said, pulling up to a book store.

He propped the bike and chained it to a pole, he held his hand out to Juno, who then got off, and continued to hold his hand, interlocking fingers.