Chapter 6

(A/N: It's Friday the day of the full moon, Sophia's Outfit is up top. Sophia's POV)

I was woken up by my alarm clock going off, I turned it off and started to do my morning routine. I then picked an outfit to wear and put it on, I looked in my Mirror in satisfaction with the outfit.  I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs into the kitchen to make breakfast and my lunch. I recently have been making my lunches for school Instead of just buying the cafeteria food everyday, which is getting to be expensive. So I just decided to make my lunches and save the rest of my money that I made when I was working in Phoenix.

I'm thinking of getting a Job somewhere to save up money. 

Once I got to the kitchen I started to make my breakfast and lunch. After I finished making both my meals for today, I packed my lunch and I started to eat my breakfast.

(A/N: Small time skip, Also the food Sophia made is down below. Breakfast 👇)

(  Sophia's Lunch👇)

(  Sophia's Lunch👇)

After I was done eating my breakfast, I cleaned up my dishes and walked to school

As I'm walking down the road to the school I notice a part time job hiring sign hanging in the front window of a small photography shop. I look at my phone and notice I left earlier than I usually do, I walk to the store if it was open, which it was.

 I walked in and I heard a bell ring from the door opening, I closed the door as I walked further into the store. I heard someone coming from the back door that probably leads to an office, a girl that looks around in her mid 30's comes behind the counter. She has a smile on her face, and looks at me.

" Hello, my name is Lilly, what can I do for you today?" Lilly asked, in a kind voice.

" Hello, it's nice to meet you Lilly. My name is Sophia Swan and I saw the sign in the window that said you were looking for someone to work part time." I said, I as did a silence spell in my head to make my resume appear in my bag like it was there all along.

I opened my bag and pulled out my resume, I handed it to Lilly and she looked at it. Judging by Lilly's face expression, she seems impressed by my resume. Lily hands me back my resume with a smile.