Chapter 12

( A/N: Sophia's Outfit is up above, Sophia's POV )

I gasped awake from my dream, I started to take deep breaths in and out. As I got my breathing back to normal, I went to have a much needed hot shower.

Why can't I just dream about something happy and not Bella being attacked by cold ones.

I finished with that much needed shower, I felt a bit calmer them before. I started to get dressed. Once I finished getting ready for the day, I headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

As I walked into the kitchen I started to make toast with my homemade jam. I finished making my breakfast I started to eat my food.

As I took my last bite I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I started to wash my dishes. As I was washing my dishes Bella came standing beside me watching me wash the dishes.

" So are you going to tell me how it went yesterday?" Bella asked.

" It went well. Alice thought I was her soulmate to which I had to tell her I'm not. I had to tell her that I'm her soul sidling. I ended up having to tell the Cullen family what I am, which they were cool, well except  Edward."  I told her as I put away my dishes.

' He thinks if I ever lose control I could hurt you and forbidden me from seeing you. Which I laughed my ass off, I told him that you watched me taped onto my wolf before." I added as I turned to look at her and saw anger in her eyes.

'  He needs time to take it all in." I told her as I put away the of last dishes. 

Bella Hemmed in response as I saw the wheels in her head turning.

" I'll say this although if he thinks it's safer for you not to see me, I will be kicking his ass. Mikaelson style." I told Bella with a smirk on my face.

Bella nodded her head knowing I'm not kidding about hurting him.

" Well  let's hope that doesn't happen. I have to get to school, See you." Bella said as she left and I walked back upstairs to my room.

Once I got to my room I got my laptop and went to my class meeting.

( A/N: Time skip to after school.)

I finished with my last class of the day, I started to get ready for work.

For someone who's part of the supernatural world my life seems normal, see people should just realize if you stay out of drama your life would be normal .

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my bag and headed to work. Once I got there, I started to unpack some of the boxes that were sent yesterday.

As time went by, I helped Lily close up the shop. I said goodbye to Lily and started to make my way home. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It said 1:30 am. I stayed a little bit later than I usually do to help Lily prepare for a photo shoot.

We have with a client in California this weekend coming up. I'm glad I called father earlier in the day about the trip. He said I could go.
Now I just have to tell Bella about it, well that's going to be fun.

I got home and I started to head upstairs to my room. Once I got there I decided to have a shower and get into my PJ's.

Once I'm done getting all cleaned and in my comfy PJ's I grabbed my laptop and started to make a list of all the things I need for my trip, Lily said the cline is paying for the tickets and of course the cost of the photography fees.

It's so nice of them to pay for our tickets. Lily said will be leaving this Friday and she'll book the hotel rooms for our stay there.

As I finished the list, I closed my laptop and went to sleep.