What you like about eachother

B I L L Y 

Your kindness and your humour. How you treat everyone with respect and can make everyone laugh.

You love how nice he is even tho he's been through hard stuff and that he never ever let's people down.

M A R C U S

How tough you are and that you stand up for yourself and others. Both these thing impressed him the first time he saw you. But he also loves your soft side.

You love his drawing and that he never givs up. You also both hate bullies and stand up to them.

S A Y A

That you are understanding and that you don't let go of people you love. She loves how you always help when she's struggeling with herself and that you never let her down no matter what.

You are always impressed about how she keeps going and how she's confident most of the time and even when she isn't, she never blames others for it and stays fair.

M A R I A

That you can handle dangerous and serious situations and how honest you are. You always say what you think and never lie to people about serious stuff. She loves that you always know what to do and don't lose your concentration.

You like how much she loves and invests in relationships and friendships. 

W I L L Y

He loves your ability to bring out the best in him and that you never let rumours or clichees influence your opinion on others.

You love how he is always there for you and that you can count on him no matter what and when.

P E T R A

She loves that you never treat people unfair and how righteous you are in general. 

You love her ability to take every weight off your shoulders and let you relax with touch and comforting words.

L E X

Lex loves that you never lie to him and also calm him down a bit. Even tho you are smoking buddies, you take care of him when he is a bit too high or drunk and don't let him do too crazy shit.

You love how he makes you laugh and is nearly never too serious but also understanding and listening whenever you need it.