First Kiss

B I L L Y

He had a breakdown one time he was with you and you kissed him to calm him down.

M A R C U S

He got very jealous when you kinda flirted with another person and when he couldn't stand it anymore he came to you and the other person and pulled you in for a passionate kiss you returned.

S A Y A

She had just fought a group of assasins in a mission and looked so hot and amazing that you just had to.

M A R I A

It happend after she had another big fight with Chico and she just couldn't stand it anymore, gave in to her feeling for you and kissed you.

W I L L Y

You had wanted to do that for so long and after another one of the nights when he'd just drive around town with you after you had a rough day you thanked him by kissing him lovengly.

P E T R A

Someone had said something unbelivable rude and hurting about her on a day when she was already feeling bad and worthless and when you came into her room she didn't stop talking about how worthless she was when you just couldn't hear it anymore and kissed her and told her she was fucking perfect and that nothing could change that opinion.

L E X

Lex was having a really hard time and wanted to just have some fun with you what means getting drunk and high. Your drunkeness caused you both to admit your feelings and kiss eachother deeply.