Chapter 72

"Come doll up up up let's go pee" Pulling her arm trying to drag her out of bed "it's 6 am Buck, I can pee at 9" trying to grab the bed to stay in the warmth.

"You can go back to sleep in 6 minutes, lets go" grabbing her waist lifting her up and over his his head carrying her to bathroom. Sitting her down on the toilet not having to worry about pulling her bottoms down since she only slept in a shirt last night.

Reaching over handing her the pregnancy test. Taking the test from him getting everything lined up, placing the stick back on the counter as she cleaned up flushed the toilet and washed her hands.

"You do know it would give us the same answer at 9 right?" Looking up in the mirror at Bucky leaning over her watching the test like it was a ticking time bomb.

"Ya but I have been up since 3 waiting for you to wake up"

"I knew I should've given you gummy you never sleep after watching a Will Ferrell movie"

"You know I have to rewatch it in my head after we watch it"

"Why don't you just put it on so you can watch it on the tv and not in your head"

"I like testing my memory" shrugging his shoulder "how long has it been" looking over at her nightstand "3 minutes, it's like watching paint dry why don't you go get me something to drink since you woke me up and had me flush out all my hydration"

Sprinting away to to get her a drink coming back moments later with a half filled cup looking at the test, "only half a glass?"

"I spilled the rest running back"

"It's takes you 21 steps to get from the bathroom to the kitchen with your long strides"

"And I did it in 10 with my sprinting stride" playfully rolling her eyes trying not to laugh at his stupidity and cuteness "aren't you excited?" He looks over at her "I am but we are taking it the earliest possible time so I don't have much fate that it will register anything"

"I beg to differ" picking up the test flashing it at her with two dark lines "holy fuck" she grabs it from him looking at the test like it was the Krabby Patty secret formula. "We-we're pregnant!" Her facing lighting up looking at Bucky.

Jumping into his arms squeezing him tight "Well your pregnant I don't think that's possible for me" burying his face into her neck "Shut up you know what I meant" leaning back looking at the test again. "Looks like we got a bora bora baby" he jokes kissing her cheek "What if this was Sunday and not Monday?"

"Still a bora bora baby since it was in our head while doing it"

"Good point"

"So do you want to wait to tell the team or?" Both of them looking down at the test "we can tell them now since they knew we were going to test today. But since you woke me up at the ass crack of dawn no one is up except for Steve"

"I wanted to know" bouncing her in his arms "I know I know. You want to go get breakfast?"

"Yep let's go get you dress you ain't going out like that" walking her back into the bedroom kissing her hard before plopping her on the bed.  "You good with sweats or are you wanting to go all glam"

"Buck it's 6:21 in the morning...sweats of course" throwing her top off into the laundry basket. Handing her some grey sweatpants and a tight fitted olive green t-shirt. "I need a bra" pointing to her dresser "and panties."

"No you don't" stripping his boxers off putting on his grey sweatpants and black fitted t-shirt. All his shirts are tight fitted around him showing the definition of his muscles. "I'm not wearing them so you don't wear them"