Chapter 79

Drinks were being made left and right as everyone partied with one another. Everyone was moving to the pool with their drinks in hand, the boys all slipping their shirts off cannon balling in the pool. Laughing at the boys being boys trying to push one another under the water. "Hey Madison" Ella sweet voice filling the air around Maddie, "Hey glad you could make it" giving her a quick hug sitting back down at the tall table. "I brought you a drink since I didn't see one in your hand" handing her a beer, thanking her as she took a big sip.

"Are you not going swimming?" Maddie question looking to the pool seeing Steve already in with Sam and Bucky. "I will once I finish my drink" tipping her almost empty beer bottle as she looks over to Steve giving him a quick smile, "Steve looks so good today" leaning over to Maddie "What was he wearing?" pretending like she has no clue. 

"He is wearing this blue button up and he had the top buttons open and I could see the top of his built chest and oh my god I can't" letting out a small squeal. Maddie giggling at her crushing over Steve, "Go join him you can go and touch that chest" giving nod to the pool "I have to finish my drin-" getting cut off as Maddie takes the drink from her downing the last little bit, "No excuses now. Now go" giving her a small push off the chair. 

"Fine fine" slipping off her dress folding it placing it on her seat walking to the pool in her red highwaisted bikini showing over her slim figure. Maddie giving her an up and down seeing not one imperfection on her body, no moles, no dark freckles,..no scars. Turning away picking up her beer taking a big sip. Picking at the sticker on the bottle glancing up to see everyone enjoying the water. 

Downing the last of her drink grabbing another bottle popping the cap off sipping on it as she walks back to her spot. Swinging her legs picking up a conversation with Peter who was asking a million question about Buckys arm being built. "Doll" hearing her name being called looking over at Bucky who was leaning out of the pool with his arms crossed looking over at her, "Are you drinking beer?" squinting his eyes at her. 

Pulling the beer away from his sight hiding it behind her back, pushing himself out of the water with ease. Jumping off the chair running away with her beer trying to drink it as she ran, "You can't drink beer you get all angry and I don't want to see you angry" trying to grab her as she keeps slipping out of his reach. Finally grabbing her as she drinks the last little bit of the beer, pulling it from her lips slamming it down on the nearest table.

Pulling the zipper down on her skirt letting it fall off her legs "Buck" trying to grab it as it feel, "You are in a bikini its fine" pulling the top over her head leaving her in her olive green bikini showing off her slim pear shaped body , "James I don-" picking her up running to the pool jumping in with her in his hands. 

Popping up out of the water swimming to Bucky pinning her back to him, trying to turn her around but she has a death grip on his sides holding herself to him. Confused by what she is doing until seeing her head moving around looking at all the new people, then putting two and two together. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders holding her to him dipping his head to her ear, "You want to get out?" now feeling bad for throwing her in.

Not even hearing him with being to busy looking around at everyone taking a look at all of their skins looking for anyone else with imperfections. "Doll?" questioning again after not getting an answer, humming at him to repeat turning her head to look at him out of the corner of her eye "Do you want to get out?" asking once more, quickly shaking her head "No, I just want to stay right here" 

"Okay" answering softly leaning back against the wall holding her to him. "Finally decided to join us Mads" as Steve swims up to him with Ella trying to keep up with his long strokes. "Uh ya Bucky threw me in" trying to laugh off her nerves. "Of course he did" laughing as well. All of them chit chatting for awhile ordering some drinks, Bucky getting Maddie a tequila sunrise hoping to relax her nerves just a little bit. He could still feel her whole back tensed, starting to rub her shoulders trying to make her feel any better.