Chapter 45 - Climb a Mountain

i woke up at 6:30am on a sunday idk why but yeah here you go!
thank you so much for 23k reads and 1k votes i love you so so much!!!!

i woke up at 6:30am on a sunday idk why but yeah here you go!thank you so much for 23k reads and 1k votes i love you so so much!!!!

"What were the two of you doing yesterday so late together?"

"I couldn't sleep niki" I answered his question and turned my gaze back to the staff.

"So what did you want to ask us?" I asked the staff.

"It's good that you are here too Ni-ki I wanted to talk to the three of you actually okay so" She quickly looked at some sort of paper and continued.

"We would like to have you and Jungwon interact a bit more. Also with you and Ni-ki. The fans ship you with these two the most so we want to give them what they want." She said looking at me and Jungwon.

I actually expected something about yesterday with Jungwon. But now they actually want us to interact more. I think that's very practical.

"Okay so like fan service and stuff?" I asked and she nodded.

She then left.

"Okay that shouldn't be hard for us I mean we are close anyways right?" I smiled and looked at the two.

Niki smiled and nodded and Jungwon responded with a short and cold 'right'.

He then pulled out his phone and his expression went down hill.

——

It was the first day of filming ENHYPEN&HI. We were in the bus and on our way to the location we would stay at.

I sat at the back between Jungwon and Niki.

One of the staff explained us that we will go to a mountain and will walk up there. If we would arrive then we would play games to win food.

"That sounds so much fun actually" Jay said and I nodded. Some others responded with ha 'mhm'.

We arrived short after and they started filming again. They already filmed some of the moments in the bus but they let us a bit time with the cams off.

"Why is this hill so high" I said looking up the giant hill.

"That's nothing" Niki said shaking his head.

——

We started climbing the mountain and I started to feel hotter and a bit dizzy.