Marking (part 1)

Kink - Marking
Pairing: Sukuna x Black Reader

INFO about the kink: Marking, a kink where the male partner constantly cums inside and/or on their partner in order to claim them as theirs. It can also mean leaving hickeys, bite marks, etc.

This one is gonna be a long one so I'm gonna divide it up into two or three parts depending on how long it gets. Anyways hope you enjoy

You are a teacher at Jujutsu tech, but you've found yourself to be in quite the predicament lately. Last month after helping Yuji, Megumi and Nobara on a mission during Gojo's absence, you noticed Sukuna had begun appearing in your dreams. The dreams became more and more obscene. More.....lewd.

Tired of this you asked Itadori if you could speak with Sukuna for you were convinced he had everything to do with it......fast forward to present time. Let's just say your visits with him became a lot more frequent and instead of appearing in your dreams at night he'd have you physically summoned to his domain.

Y/n's pov

I hop in bed and let out a sigh, "Today's been a long day. I'm glad I can finally relax."

Rolling over on my back with my hands behind my head I let out another deep sigh, as the exhausing events of today replay in my mind. 'That damned geezer is still after Itadori, Gojo wouldn't stop talking on the way back, and those Kyoto school kids sure as hell made a mess. Here I thought I'd have time to chill....well at least Sukuna hasn't summoned me lately....'

Nobody's p.o.v

"Maybe I can finally get some actual rest" you say as you slowly begin to drift off to sleep.

"I wouldn't speak so soon". Hearing that all too familiar voice causes you to shoot your eyes open. Looking around you're no longer in your room.

"Did you really think you were free of me Y/n? Haha...I'm not going anywhere.", he states with a wide eerie smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want Sukuna? I would love it if I can get some proper sleep for once so if all you want to do is talk then I'm going back"

"Fine let me cut to the case", Sukuna walks over to his thorne, head rested on his hand, eyes leering at you.

"You belong to me Y/n and I don't appreciate you letting others flirt and touch all over you. Especially that damn sorcerer...so I thought it's time I teach my unruly pet a lesson. Now.....on your knees"

Sorry for the cliffhanger...this one is gonna be a little lengthy and I don't have the time to finish typing all that today. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see ya in pt 2.

Oh! Btw I will be completing the requested oneshots in the order that I received them. So after Sukuna will be Itadori (Aged up).