sundrop x reader

this one wasnt requested, but i just wanted to create a small fluff including sundrop! moondrop might be later on when someone requests or when im bored :D

fluff

Y/N POV:

my younger sibling was pulling me towards the daycare area? they wanted to play in the playground, i didnt have a choice whether or not i wanted to go there.

"(s/n), you dont want to get a fizzy faz or .. or a pizza? we can always come back la-"

"no! i want to go there now!" they yelled, dragging me towards the large doors of the daycare playground. its gonna be a LONG day. a large animatronic opened the doors as we got in front of it, oh .. what was his name .. sun?

"hellooo! what are your names? welcome welcome!" he yelled grabbing us by our arms, "so what do you two want to do? you must be the caretaker of them right? oh we have glitter glue and googly eyes!" welp. i tried to procrastinate.

"im (s/b), this is my older sibling y/n! we're here for my birthday!" they said jumping up and down in excitement.

i swear, this kid is going to be the death of me! the sun animatronic dragged us towards a table off to the side of the playground where another small child sat. "come on come on! sit! i have a birthday hat for you, and then we can sing happy birthday and have fun fun fun! ooh we have coloring pages, glitter glue, pencils, googly eyes and more! oh and if youre not interested then we have building blocks too!" he said ruffling our hair.

(s/b) went to talk to the kid that sat on the other side of the table we were currently at. i grabbed a coloring page and turned it over to the blank side and started drawing. sun looked at me and then towards the paper i was using.

"not a big fan of coloring?" he asked quietly while moving closer to me.

"not really, i prefer sketching! its easier to hide your mistakes that way, and i believe it looks more pop pop" i said throwing my arms about, "oh and its done!" i said holding it up in front of his face, "its of you!" he looked as though he was gonna cry, bringing his arms up, he wrapped them around me and started jumping around.

"thank you thank you y/n! youre so kind!" i blushed and hugged back, or tried to hug back. it was difficult when arms were wrapped around your whole body! but whatever, he liked the doodle i did.

A FEW HOURS LATER

it was around the time everyone was leaving, after a small tantrum from (s/b) i finally got to the doors of the daycare.

before exiting sun gave me a quick hug,

"thank you for the drawing y/n! i hope you come back soon! i'll be waiting for more drawings from you hehe .." he said letting go me. i laughed at pat his head before giving him a small smile,

"of course sun, we'll be back next week for my younger cousins celebration! you know, since theyve been getting good feedback from school?"

he nodded and smiled .. or continued smiling, "thats good thats good! but you two should be on your way now, before the place closes down! i hope you had a good birthday (s/b)!" he yelled waving at them, "i did! i did!"

"and i'll see you soon sunshine."

"of course!" i replied back.