sundrop x reader

heres just a quick sundrop x reader, because i havent posted in a while .. i swear im almost (i think) done with the next chapter!

_

FLUFF

Y/N POV:

"ready or not here i come!" the animatronic yelled as i tried building a barrier of building blocks around me. you see, on nights like these sun (+ moon) and i have game nights. we usually play hide and seek because sun likes the game, i mean dont get me wrong .. it is fun, sometimes.

"found you!" i grumbled a quick 'not fair' and laughed, "howd you know i was hiding there?" he shook his head and bent over to be face to face with me. "i think i remember where i place things in here y/n :)" sun flicked my forehead lightly and began stacking them up or putting them away like they were before.

i walked back to the area we started in and lay down to look at the ceiling. looks like moon put up those glow in the dark stickers i gave him a few days ago. "hey sunshine, what are you doing?" the tall sun asked, laying down next to me.

"moon put the stickers on the ceiling. i guess ill wait and find out what they look like in the dark!" i said, rolling over to lay on top of sundrop, "im glad he actually put them up there."

-

"look i drew you and me! :D" he yelled cheerfully, shoving the piece of paper in front of my face. it mostly consisted of glitter glue and crayons .. i could only just make out our faces which were totally covered in glitter too. "i think it looks great! i really like how much glitter you put on it, makes it pop!" i exclaimed trying to match his energy.

looking down at my watch i realized what time it was, it had only just hit around 1am? i should probably get going .. "sun, i need to g-" he pulled me into a tight squeeze before he cut me off, "no, sleepover?"

i sighed, he wouldnt let me go if i said now. but whats the harm in staying here with him? i mean, sure the lights could go out .. but then im sure moon would be okay as well! "alright alright! i'll have a sleepover!" sundrop let go and ran off to get some blankets and pillows from his room. a few minutes had passed when he came rushing over again, hands full of both fluffy and comfortable materials.

the animatronic placed them out and then dragged me over to the pillows and blankets and pushed me down.

"can we cuddle sunshine?"

"of course we can."