17

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I untwisted the Advil bottle, letting two pills slide into my palm. I woke up with a headache and I didn't even know if it was from the liquor last night or Kay almost tearing my head off my shoulders. I was still tempted to go out today though. Didn't wanna be on this wack ass block.

I popped the pills into my mouth along with gulping down some water. Looking in the mirror for a final time, I sprayed perfume on.

I grabbed my mcm bag and threw it over my shoulder. "I'm going out. Call my mother if you need anything." I spoke not making any eye contact.

"Where you going?" Dougie asked laying down on the couch, topless.

"I said I'm going out." I mumbled. I pulled my hoodies up and heard a scoff come from him.

"I'm not gon lie stop talking like that. Early in the morning and you on your bullshit." He said bitting into a strip of bacon. "What's good witchu?"

"Nothing."

"If you going to go see your rpt boyfriend just say that."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "You chatting. I don't talk to anyone there."

He chuckled. "You not gonna need these?" He said waving my keys around.

I sucked my teeth and walked back over to him. When I tired too take the keys out of his hands, he raised his arm up.

"So you don't talk to the yg nigga no more?" He said looking down at me.

"Mind your business."

"Now this." He teased, letting out a laugh.

"You swear you be knowing something." I mumbled.

"I know everything." He said stepping closer to me. "So you and Bando don't talk?"

"You moving like a fed. How do you even know that?" I said folding my arms.

"Nigga you know who I am?"

"I don't care. Stop watching me." I snatched the keys from his hand and stormed out.

••

I stepped out of my uber, looking up at the big towers of River Park Towers. It was cold as fuck today and I wasn't trying to be standing here looking for Bando, since I couldn't remember know building he lived in.

My phone began vibrating, I looked down and seen it was my mother calling me.

"Fix ya face gremlin." A voice said to me. I turned and saw Dthang with a female beside him. She gave me a look and I grilled her back. Groupie ass bitch.