22

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"India get out of this room. It starting to look like someone died in here!" My mom yelled, practically pulling me out of my bed.

"Ma I don't feel well." I groaned. I been using the excuse that my chest hurt so I didn't have to go to school for the past three days. I don't even know why but I didn't zero motivation to wake up and go to school.

"We got guest." She said taking the sheets off my bed.

"I'm about to go sleep on your bed. More comfortable anyways." I mumbled.

"Your cousins here. Go say hi."

"Who? I'm not going out there." I said mugged. I hated when people woke me out my sleep, especially my other she had an aggressive way of waking me up.

"Bj and Nunu."

"You serious?" I asked.

"Now why would I lie?"

I walked out of the room and heard laughing coming from the living room. I was in awe when I seen both Bj and Nunu standing in the doorway.

"Aww y'all really here." I said walking passed the couch.

"We just thought we'd stop by sis." Nunu said.

"Nah I miss you gang." Bj deep voice said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed y'all too." I said embracing him. "It's been a minute." I pulled away.

Bj & Nunu were my cousins from my dad side. They use to live on Sev Side but later moved to East New York. We were all close when we were younger, but when my sad passed and they moved we grew further apart. Not entirely though, we'd talk now and then. We had one of those bonds where we could pick up from anywhere and still be cool.

"Ask my mother if y'all could sleep over." I offered.

They both looked at each other and back at me. Nunu cleared her throat. "You do it..we scared of her."

"Y'all not deadass." I laughed. "I already know she gonna say yes, lemme just ask her real quick." I said before walking to her room.

"Ma!" I yelled opening her door.

"What? And Stop all that yelling Brooklyn sleep."

"They wanna know if they could stay over?"

"Yeah. Just tell them to call they mothers first and see if they cool with it."

I nodded and shut the door. I liked how my mom was so cool about things definitely gotta chanel her when I become rich.

"Where Bj went?" I asked only seeing Nunu sitting down.

"He feening to go see Setty. You know them two was like bestfriends."

I let out a expressionless chuckle. "My mom said y'all valid to stay. Just ask y'all mothers."

"Bet. Come with me to the deli."

I groaned. "It's mad cold outside."

"Bro I'm hungry. Paid 50 cash for a uber and didn't even think to get food before I left the crib."

"If you wanna see the niggas outside just say that." I said sighing.

I threw on a hoodie and my crocs before picking up my phone and staring at my reflection. "I really need my hair done. I'm about to ask Jatavia if she could do it."