I dont like you

Back to your pov

I heard a knock at the door. I get up lightly on my bed and say "open". Vanessa comes out with the biggest smile on her face. She takes a deep breath and says "I know what we can do to take your mind off of andy". I get mad and snap" what". "Shesh no need to get mad I was just saying we could have a girls night out" Vanessa yelled. " yes that's perfect thank you Vanessa" I cheer. "Ok so where are we going" I ask. A girls night out will be perfect for me, I mean like its going to keep my mind away from andy. But then I'm not sure I want that. "Can't tell you it's a surprise" she said. She leaves the room and yells "get dressed we are leaving in 2 hours". I sigh. I had no freaking idea what to wear. Dress casual or fancy? As if Vanessa read my mind she text me

"Wear something casual #nodresses"

I feel a smile coming up. This was going to be easy. You put your black crop top that read "stress is caused by giving a fuck" with black skinny jeans. I tied my "normal people scare me" around my waist. And I slipped my high top black and white converse on. My simple mascara and for my hair a ponytail. I picked up my phone from its charger (100% charged) and ran to Vanessa's room. The door was closed and there was a paper on the front of the door it read "habitación vanessas" which meant "Vanessa's room" it also read "prohibido el paso vete a la mierda" which meant "no trespassing fuck you". It was cool I have some on my door too. I knocked and I heard a "wait I'm almost done". I stood at her door for another minute before she came. "You look ready lets go but before we go I need you to put this over your eyes" she said. She Handed me a bandana. I tied it around my eyes and said "why do I need to put this on". She answered "so you can't see where we're going silly". She sounded cheerful, a little too cheerful. She grabbed my arm and lead me out the door. The whole way there she instructed me. She told me when to go left, and when to go right. She help me cross streets. It was fun. Then we got to the destination but she never told me to take of the bandana. She pushed me threw a door. I heard 4 male voices. They seemed familiar. I listened closely and I figured out where I was. I was at the black veil brides household. I heard everyone's voice except a certain little cheater. Oh no. They were going to put me and that stupid mother fucking cheater together in a closet. Not if I could stop it. Vanessa was still walking me. I stopped walking. Vanessa tried to push me towards a door. But no I took off my bandana and tried to run out the door but cc beat me to the door he stopped me And dragged me towards the closest. I screamed and yanked I tried everything. Eventually I gave up and Jake locked my in the closet before they locked me , I made eye contact with Vanessa and I said "you freaking traitor never ever talk to me". And boom I was stuck in the closet. I sat on the floor then I felt a hand grab my shoulder. Andy. I jerked away from andy and stood up to the door and banged on the door screaming "get me out of this fucking door, let me out, please, I don't want to be here". They never came I was only in the closet for about 30 minutes and I already wanted to leave. Andy tried to talk to me and I just screamed at him. But andy never stopped he kept on telling me that he needed to explain what happened. Being stuck with the person i hate the most really got to me. The pain hurt so much I couldn't hold it tears once again stumbled out of my eyes. Mascara probably ran down my checks but I couldn't care less. I wanted to get out.

(A/N my story is almost ending 😔😪 but there will be more chapters, I'll update later also happy Easter 😋 also vote comment and follow plzzzzzzz)