Chapter 26

I tried to go without finishing with my hair but I couldn't. So I sat back up and went back to brushing my hair halfway through the movie. "Luis- can I do it?" Cameron asked sitting up as well.

Anton was pretty much passed out already and Dylan was cuddled next to me just watching the movie. He looked between us both as I looked at the hair brush and him. "I'm- my head is really sensitive and I have really bad knots and my curls... just be careful" I sigh and he nods.

"Of course- can you come over here?" He asks patting in front of him. I nodded and crawled over to him. He straddles his legs and I move in front of him before facing the movie again and giving him my hair brush.

I was surprised with how gentle he actually was. The way he grabbed the ends and tried to brush them out first was nice. We were almost done with the movie and he still hadn't given up. Dylan was holding my hand caressing it with his thumb and I was laying back more on Cameron very tired.

As the credits came on Cameron cheered before running his fingers through my hair. "Much better" he compliments his work as I lay back against him. He smiles and squeezes me.

With a groan Dylan sits up and moves around to put another movie on. I didn't pay attention to this one but I'm pretty sure the Zachary Tatton dude was in this one too.

Cameron's hand went back to playing with my curls and I smiled turning into him more. It felt so nice and was making me so sleepy. Dylan comes back over and sits next to Cameron kissing his cheek while I lean back. Flinching when I realize he still didn't have a shirt on.

He chuckles and presses me back against him before turning to kiss Dylan some more. My eyes widen as they full on begin to make out. Cameron's hand stayed on me and Dylan moved over to rest a hand on my thigh.

I put a hand over my mouth. My skin wouldn't show it but I was blushing so hard. Plus Anton was asleep next to us. They stop their making out and Dylan moves in front of me kissing my cheek.

"Is it okay if I kiss you right now?" he asks as I stare desperately at his lips. I nodded and he smiles moving himself closer to me both of us kissing hungrily. It was still a sweet and nice kiss that felt incredibly passionate.

I could feel Cameron's breath on my neck as he moved closer to my ear. "Are you comfortable with me?" He whispered and I pulled away from Dylan to look back up at him.

"Yeah" I breath out and he smiles leaning over to kiss me rougher but still softer than how he usually would. "Can I kiss your neck?" He mumbled moving down my jaw.

"Okay" I give in not really answering the right way. He tilts my head back down and Dylan starts moving in as we both kiss each other my hands grabbing his cheeks. He smiled into the kiss and moved trying to find the right angle.

Cameron's lips grazed my neck and I panicked and moved forward a bit but their hands held me tight as he began to kiss my neck. They were light kisses and I didn't know where or who to focus on.

I recognized Cameron's hand as it pressed against my stomach. Traveling down my shirt he played with the hem of it and I felt my heart rate pick up. Dylan was playing with my now untangled hair and my hands were over his shoulders. He pulls away and kisses my cheek before up my jaw line. Occasionally both boys would pull away and kiss each other as I sat in between them trying to calm myself and not get flustered by the noises.

When they came back to me Cameron started to suck on one spot on my collar. I let out a weird noise and grabbed Dylan's shirt not sure what to do.

The hand at the hem of my shirt disappeared only to slip up my shirt making me shiver. Cameron's teeth grazed and gnawed at the skin on this one particular spot. I opened my eyes and pulled back from Dylan to put a hand over my mouth as I let out some noises that I've never ever heard my mouth make.

Dylan watched me excitement in his eyes as Cameron's hand kept running up and down my stomach. The green eyed boy came back to me and started to kiss my jaw again before going to my free ear. "Now we have matching hickeys" he whispers as I gasp realizing what Cameron was finally doing.

I'm not even dating them. I want to be- well at least Dylan. His mouth feels so nice. "Cameron" I whisper his name and he pulls away his lips parting my neck with a pop.

"Hmmm?" He asks and I smile holding onto Dylan who was still in front of me. Cameron's other hand was still feeling up my torso brushing over my chest every once in a while.

"I don't know" I admit and he chuckles leaning over my shoulder to kiss Dylan. I watched them both my hand going over to feel the bruise. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of it. "We should sleep, we do have a game tomorrow" Dylan chuckles cupping my cheek and giving me another soft peck on my swollen lips.

"Sounds good to me" Cameron whispered slipping his hand out of my shirt and grabbing my chin. He makes me smile and I get a small peck from him as well before just sitting there dazed. That came out of nowhere. I picked my hair brush up and moved it off if the blankets with my phone. Checking real quick to see if my Mamá had texted me.

She hadn't and two hands grabbed my waist dragging me back over. I chuckled and rolled over to Dylan who put an arm around me. Cameron scoots in as well kissing Dylan's cheek.

"Am I'm going to suffocate you again or are we okay?" He asked and I shrugged. "We'll see" I smile and he nods also putting an arm around my body so I was between them all.

I was exhausted but now my heart was racing and I couldn't stop thinking things over. I now have to hide this hickey though. Oh my god I have a hickey. I started this year without making out with anyone ever. I just got a hickey. While making out with someone.

The two boys were talking to each other about some sort of strategy for tomorrow as I just cuddled into Cameron. His hand goes to play with my hair again and I smile keeping my eyes close.

There's a groan, followed by some shuffling. "Well now I just feel fucking lonely" Anton yawned before scooting closer to us. "Pervert I know you are up" he sighs moving next to Cameron who turns and smiles at him.

"Aweee does somebody want to cuddle with me" he asks getting a yawn from Anton. "Doesn't have to be you- just one of ya" he rubs his eyes. "Won't your girlfriend get mad?" He taunts as I look over to Dylan who was half asleep and now rubbing my cheek.

"Don't care- she cuddles with all her friends. Why can't I cuddle with my semi friends or best friend" he whispered getting another laugh from Cameron.

"Okay fine" he sits up and moves Anton next to me. I turn back to him and smile before going back to Dylan. Closing my eyes as Anton pressed his back against mine.

Cameron put his arm over Anton and mine grabbing Dylan's as we all smushed together. I immediately felt the wave of exhaustion from all the body heat and the soft touches.

Dylan stroking my face and Anton had turned and was now rubbing my side. His face was close to my neck his breathing soft and consistent but it still left shivers.

His hands crept away from my side and over my shoulder before pressing a spot on my collar bone making me tense up and squeeze my eyes shut. My mouth parting I forced all nosies to stay in.

"Seems like you guys were busy" he mumbles into my neck and I just nod not knowing what to say as he his hand went back to rubbing my side. "Hey horny bastard- face me so I'm not so alone" Cameron whines and I chuckle while Anton shifts with a laugh.

Dylan and Cameron were still, both holding hands- or arms. Kind of trapping me and Anton in. I smile at the blonde passed out in front of me. He scooted closer to me and I rested my head against his quickly falling asleep as the other two boys bickered back and forth.

I know he said she wouldn't care but Josefina would kill him if he found out he was doing this. It's okay I won't tell anyone.