Chapter 1

Song of the chapter: Black Beauty - lana del rey

Chapter one

Lydias pov

I finish cleaning the the grill, kinda mad because Michael was supposed too but instead he's in the bathroom probably playing some game on his phone. It was about nine pm, when Little Far East, the chinese place I work at, closes. I throw the dirty rag in the rag bucket and sigh in relief, within 20 minutes I can go home to my little apartment and as usual, watch The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. The ringing of the door opening and 3 loud obnoxious tall as boys come in, all covered in tattoos and piercings and reaking of weed. I take a deep breath in due to the anger building in me. I cleaned everything and turned everything off and now Im gonna have to do it again. Turning the grill back on and putting on a fake ass smile, I walk up to the boys table, taking my note pad and pen out.

"Hi welcome to Little Far East! May I start you guys off with any drinks?"

The asain one starts, "Uh yeah can I have a coke please?"

"Sure! And for you?" I said turning to the tan, curly haired boy.

"I'll have a lemon aid please." His voice completely throwing me off, I expected it to be deep and rough and I dont know, not as cupcakey?

"And I'll have a coke too please." I turn to the blonde haired boy, nodding and writting down their drinks. I look up at him and notice the little ring on his lip and the tattoos on his arms. To say he's attractive was an understatment, by far. His voice was deep but not too deep, his eyes a ice cold blue that gave me the shivers. I quickly turned around and went to the cooler, mentally face palming for nearly being caught staring at someone. I grab the drinks and 3 cups, going back to the table and handing it to them.

"Here you go, do you guys know what you want to order or do you want me to come back in a little?" Of course the blonde speaks, making me stop breathing for a second.

"Yeah I'll order now." His eyes staring at me intensly, never leaving my face.

"Alright what can I get for you then?"

"I'll have chow mein with fried rice please." His tongue licking his lips slowly, oh god he could put that tongue in- hIs mouth again because what else would he ever do with that tongue?

~~~

I sat behind the counter, watching Mikey scrubbing the grill. Pleasure going through me due to the karma. The 3 boys were finishing their food, chatting away about hell knows what. Every now and then I would look over at the blonde, catching him staring at me already, always causing a small blush to form. Sighing, I get up and bring them their bill.

"Heres your bill, I hope you have a nice night!" Smiling not because I have to but because I'm almost free to go home. The three boys say thank you and put the money in the little booklet that has the bill in it. I grab it and start heading back, before a giant hand grabs my arm. I turn around to face the tall blonde, I didnt realize he was that tall, maybe six feet.

"Hey I was wondering if I could have your number? So you know like we could hang out sometime." Not thinking twice I grab my pen and his hand and write down my number. Quickly scurrying to the back, astonished that a extremely attractive boy wanted my number.

~~

Finally locking the door, Mikey and I walk to my car. Hoping in and starting it, when we get to the stop light I open the glove box and pull out my little baggy of weed. Mikey already unwrapping a blunt, I smile to myself because he got a chocolate flavored blunt, my favorite. I toss him the bag and start driving again, not going anywhere just driving. I hear the sound of a lighter being used, and soon following the smell of burning weed. I put my hand out and he hands me the blunt, slowly sucking on it. The burning slowly coming to my throat, holding the smoke in before releasing it. By the time we smoke two blunts I was baked, and hungry as hell. I roll down my windows to let the smoke out and turn around going to the kfc / taco bell by my house. I pull into the parking lot and fill a spot, taking out body spray and dousing myself in it, and then putting eye drops in my eyes. Mikey did the same before we exited the car, we walk in and order, me getting 2 nacho dorito tacos and a large drink and Michael getting 3 steak soft tacos and a baja blast. I get my drink and sit down waiting for Mikey, while waiting my phone made a little ding signally I had a text.

From: unknown
So your a little stoner too?

To: unkown
Uh who is this?

From: unknown
Its that guy from earlier, my names Luke btw

Oh him, damn Lukes a hot name.

To: luke
Oh haha hey and uh yea I guess

From: luke
You and me should smoke sometime together

Yes. Yes we should Luke.

To: luke
Yea that'd be cool, but how do you even know I smoke weed?

Oddly enough I never got a response.