2 - Enter The Spider

He had to admit, Hell was completely different to what Tord had expected. The expectation was fire, rocks, a barren wasteland filled with fear, pain, screaming, torture, darkness and suffering. Well, that's how Tom always described it. However, this depiction couldn't have been further from the truth. In reality, Hell was entirely different.

The sky hung low in a deep shade of pink. The surroundings resembled a city, with roads, buildings, lights, and giant billboards making it complete. There were shops, cinemas, coffee shops, theatres, casinos, basically anything you would find in a city. Fancy cars cruised along the roads, and demons littered the streets. Excited, Tord bounded through the streets, looking for his new place.

However, as it would turn out, running aimlessly through the streets of Hell was a terrible strategy to find a place. Tord's run slowed to a walk, and he shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets. Fifteen minutes in Hell and he was already lost. He had taken so many turns, he couldn't remember where he started. Tord stood by a lamppost and sighed deeply. Fortunately, an opportunity would roll up beside him.

A white limousine had been following Tord without him knowing. When Tord stopped to contemplate what was going on, the limo halted and the window rolled down to reveal a new demon. This one was kinda fluffy, with four arms, maybe more. His hair was patted on his head, his shiny fangs reflected the streetlights, and he was dressed smartly, yet it was somehow revealing.

"Heya, gorgeous. Howzit going?" he sniggered.
"Good, I guess." Tord replied. "I've been dead for 17 minutes and I'm already lost."
The demon raised his hand to his chin, as if he was deep in thought. Then, it was as if a light bulb popped in his head.
"Right. So, my friends, Charlie, Vaggie and Alastor, they run this hotel dealy." he stated.
"Mmhmm." Tord nodded.
"I should be able to get a room for ya, or you could room with me. Howzat sound?" the demon suggested.

"Well, it'd help me get my feet on the ground, so sure." Tord answered. "How do I get there?"
"Ah, I could just give ya a lift! It's a 20 minute drive away." the demon declared.
"Well, if you're willing to stay in a car with somebody as devilishly handsome as me, then yeah." Tord chuckled. This made the demon howl with laughter.

"Come on in, you beautiful stranger!" the demon laughed. "I'm Angel Dust, by the way."
"Call me Tord." Tord smiled as he entered the car. Angel Dust was sprawled out like a starfish, his heeled boots on the leather seats.
"Get comfy, it's alright." he prompted. Tord crossed his legs as he laid on the seat, and, before he knew it, they had set off.