CHAPTER 1: 01- build up.

*Zy here! this is the build up chapter. please comment any mistakes, im writing this with a foggy head^^ im making this as gender neutral as possible. be warned, some vulgar words ahead! have a good reading~*
____________________________

it was so fucking loud. like seriously what was going on in this guy's room? you were a knife and 2 slices away from tearing your ears off if you had to patrol around Freddy's Plaza another night. especially around Montgomery Gator's room. you've been a security guard here for a week now, and it hasn't been remotely dangerous despite some rumors. just a bit eerie and irritating with the noise.

at this point though, you were getting tired of it. you felt a bit bold today, and decided to march right up to Montgomery Gator's door. (*imma just call him monty now :P*) you were reluctant at first to put your hand on the door knob. jeez, he really was going at it in there, it sounds like a trash site. you don't think and turn the knob.

"what the fuck." it's a whole mess, his couch torn up with the fluff that WAS inside everywhere, some of the neon light decorations broken, you get the picture. the only thing that isn't touched is his mirror dresser and chair. weird.

that's when you see him, heaving, looking distraught and frantic. he seemed to be.... looking for something??

you swore your heart gave out on you when he turned around and saw you.

"WHY. Why are you in HERE?" his voice was scratchy and angry but deep. intimidated, you stutter on your words a bit. it felt humiliating with his burning gaze on you.

"well uh-uhm, i heard the racket g-going on in here a-and i wanted to check if you were alright." hopefully he bought that. he seemed to release a bit of tension out his body.

"Knock first." he said this with an attitude, and it felt like more of a command than a request. you don't remember a lock on the door anyways.

"What are you looking for?" you said this in spite. you're the one in charge right now, not him. "Are you volunteering to help? Great." Before you could interrupt, he started telling you the appearance of what he was scavenging for.

"It's, well, the shape of it is cylinder and the outer wall is black and the inner is, well it has silicone in it." you were confused. it sounded like he was hesitating with his choice of words. he seemed really desperate, nonetheless. you agree to help find his cylinder thing.

it was 10 minutes in, and you found something behind a plant pot on the ground. you found it!

"hey! look i found-"

you were cut short when monty rushed to where you were and grabbed it. um?? he hid it behind his back like he was embarrassed, and started to usher you out.

"hello??? no 'thank you'?" thats the least he can say for letting you waste 10 minutes during your shift. that's when you peer behind him and gasp.

it was a fleshlight.

________________________________

— some awkward moments later —

he sat you down on the chair in front of his mirror-dresser. he was explaining his possession of the toy.

"I need this, I have a really bad heat cycle, and I cant really do it with people, you know? living here. and yeah its a need not a want."

it didnt explain how he got it but whatever. you were mainly just intrigued on how stretched out his fleshlight was. you felt a bit foggy. monty's story with his 'heat' felt similar to your situation with having being pent up for a while. still feeling that rush of boldness you gave him an offer.

"i c-can help you. with your heat thing? only if you want!" monty was taken aback. he looked like he was deep in thought for a minute and asked a question that shouldn't have made you shudder, but it did.

"think you can take it?"

_________________________________

*a LOT of build up i know! i take suggestions, though i already have some ideas for the next chapter. this is my first story and i wanted to take my time with it. but don't worry horny fiends! the next chapter will be entirely smutty to your hearts' content~

Zy out!*