02 - 2 in 1

*zy here, vulgar words and aggressiveness ahead. OKAY SO U KNOW HOW GATORS HAVE 2 WEINERS?? I ADDED THAT IN LOLOL. this chapter is straight to the point. so have a good reading!~
_______________________________

he was on the chair, and you kneeling down in front of him. you were so close to the uncomfortable bulge in his pants that you could feel the heat on your face. you were flustered, his cloth prison looked painful, and the outline of member(s?) was larger than what you expected.

you put your hand on it and palmed it slowly. you swore you felt it twitch under your grasp. rubbing it with the pants still on him seemed to tick him off.

he unzipped his own pants and pulled it down, leaving you shocked. 2 girthy cocks flopped out, and onto your face. they were out vertically, one atop of the other. the bottom one was smaller, but thicker.

"Suck." he wanted you to know he was in charge. you couldn't even say anything snarky back. you definitely shouldn't.

you wrap your left hand around his bottom member, feeling how stiff, but squishy it was. hovering your mouth over the tip of the bigger cock, you put it in your mouth.

he groaned, and you felt it twitch in you. thats when he grabbed the back of your head and pushed you on his cock, at the brink of deep-throating it.

you knew you couldn't fit all of it in, so you wrapped your right hand around it while you swirled your tongue around the head.

your other hand jerked his bottom cock slowly. your attention was on the big one anyhow.

looking up at him, his eyes were half lidded and was gazing on you. the grip on your hair grew tighter as you started to lick him top to bottom.

he was panting, and his legs started to vibrate a bit. bobbing your head up and down made him thrust his hips into your throat. he was drooling, and his eyes were closed now. it looked like he was in heaven.

"Don't you dare stop. Please." you upped you pace jacking off his bottom length. the pre-cum was on your hands, and were acting as a lube. you put your thumb on the head of his bottom tip and focused on the one you were deep-throating. hot liquid was sliding down your throat already.

he was practically slamming into you now, mumbling and panting under his breath. saying things like "take it" or "fuck". he tried to keep quiet, but he just couldn't. you felt too good.

at this point your eyes were glossy with tears, some already running down your face. something was coming. the thrusts into your throat were more sloppy now.

his head was tilted back, his mouth open to say slurred words of degradation and groan.

"you like how i fill you up, huh? you do this often or something? you're so good." he unintentionally praised you, so you slide your lips yo only to the tip.

swirling your tongue around the head once again, had him stumbling over his words.

where was the tough guy?

you knew thats where he was most sensitive, and sucked harder. his whole body was vibrating now. he couldn't help it.

still stroking his bottom cock, you go faster. hell, he's way louder now then when he was making a ruckus. he was groaning, and you couldnt understand what he was saying except some repeated "yes".

"im so fucking close. take my cum baby, take my fucking cum." his words were slurred, desperate, and fast.

he slammed into your stretched throat one last time as he shot his warm liquid inside of you, restricting you from moving off of it with his hands gripping your hair.

various curses spilled from him as his orgasm shook his whole body. it seemed like his other cock came as well, you could feel it on your hand.

you couldn't breathe. your eyes were blurry with tears and you tugged his arm in desperation.

he "tch"ed and rolled his eyes before releasing his grasp on you.

you coughed a bit. when you were finished he averted his eyes and patted your head as a way of saying "thank you"

right now though, you were throbbing in your lower region. you haven't gotten this much action in a while. you wanted more.

you wanted him to repay you.
________________________________

*zy here, IM SO TIRED WTF. i never thought writing could take so much time. any-who, the next chapter you get repaid, so ya know what that means! next chapter will be full of smut..again lol

please point out any mistakes, and even some suggestions!

stay tuned for tomorrow~*