Christmas

Prompt: The Doctor takes you somewhere special on Christmas to give you your present.

It was late at night on Christmas eve, and you were currently looking out your bay window in your bedroom. You looked up at the stars, and saw the bright moon shining. 

The Doctor had told you earlier that day that he had something special planned for tonight.

You heard the T.A.R.D.I.S materializing, so you looked out your window and saw the T.A.R.D.I.S. 

Quickly you ran down your staircase, and opened the door. The Doctor was standing there with a big grin on his face. He grabbed your hand and took you into the T.A.R.D.I.S.

"So, where are we going?" You asked the Doctor as you walked up the stairs to the console.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" He said as he flicked switches giddily. 

Soon the T.A.R.D.I.S landed at the spot.

"Close your eyes." The Doctor said as he grabbed something and put it in his jacket pocket. 

You didn't see what it was that he grabbed and you didn't want to pry, so you covered your eyes. You felt the Doctor's hands on your shoulders, and you tensed up at the sudden contact. He guided you down the stairs, telling you whenever there was a step.

The Doctor opened the door, and told you to open your eyes. You uncovered your eye and saw the city you lived in all lit up with Christmas lights.

You stepped out of the T.A.R.D.I.S and took in the view. The Doctor came up to you with a blanket in his hands.

"Here, since it's cold out and you don't have a jacket." He said, handing you the cozy looking blanket. 

You took the blanket and thanked him, as you wrapped yourself in it.

It soon started to snow, and you put your hand out to catch one. 

"Is this snow real?" You asked him. 

"Yes, it has been a long time since it has snowed properly though." He said looking down at you.

You chuckled and wrapped your arm around his, and rested your head on his shoulder. You starred at the dazzling lights below, as you felt him fidgeting with the thing in his pocket.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and it it in front of you. His hand opened to show a key to the T.A.R.D.I.S. 

"Merry Christmas." He said, as you unlocked your arm from his, and moved your head off his shoulder.

You looked at the key and slowly took it.

"Why are you giving me a key?" You asked studying the key.

He put his hands in his pants pocket and replied with.

"I thought that maybe after Christmas you would want to stay with me for a while, just you and me, traveling the universe." 

"I'd love to." You said hugging him.

The two of you broke the hug and he had a huge grin plastered on his face. The both of you laughed and were as happy as you could be. 

"Great, now where or when would you like to go to first." He said as he clapped his hands.

You thought of an answer as the both of you walked to the T.A.R.D.I.S.