First Impressions.

(Camilo's POV) (lmk if you want more of this😱)

I shifted back to myself and man, did this girl blush. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped a little bit. I laughed at the sight... But she was rather cute like that.

She gave quick eyes to Mirabel and then back to me. Her face finally relaxed but she still didn't say a word. Mirabel broke the silence that was cutting through me like a knife. "Sorry Camilo but y/n and I have to go!" And with that Mirabel took y/n's arm and pulled her away from where we were all standing.

I started to walk to my room when Dolores came out of her room just as I was passing and stood in my way.

"So you're in love?"

"What!?"

"I'm not dumb Camilo" Dolores said with a smirk. "I know you like-y like her..."

"Quit it." I say, while holding my hand and a singular finger up in her face and walking away.

"She likes you to ya know!" She calls from behind me.

She likes me?! I think.. Nah, she could never. But with that thought in mind I run into my room and fantasize about being with her. Her and her beauty.

Suddenly I feel a sharp ping of guilt. The first thing I did was scare her! Oh my god! Why am I so stupid? She was probably too confused to be dealing with that and that's why she was acting like that. She doesn't like me... She couldn't.