A/n

Hi guys, are you ready to go on a trip to SNS world with me??

I'm always a fan of action movies, martial arts, action horror movies. If there is a fantasy action anime, I'm in.
Thus, I started watching Naruto to see ninjas in action, revenge, fight, hand-to-hand combat. I was unaware of the ship when I started shipping these two idiots. Tbh, I have never shipped two boys (characters) in my years of watching anime, except Sasuke & Naruto. Sorry if my words hurt other fandoms or shippers, you have your own right to ship.

I don't ship them because of 'yaoi', I know we shippers don't as well. We are here for their bond and how much they mean to each other. They have a connection that balance each other out . For them to know each and every aspect of you, never take advantage of you and keep motivated to do their best and to be each other's strengths. Their relationship is deep, powerful and have more chemistry, history , subtext, and holds so much meaning than any other couple in the series. We have so many Naruto and Sasuke moments, and we don't just ship them because of just one. We ship them because Naruto won't abandon Sasuke and he fights for him. Naruto was literally the only one in the whole series that never gave up on Sasuke . He went against the whole world for Sasuke. They understand and care about each other. Sasuke cared enough to die saving Naruto, which is the same thing Naruto willing to do for Sasuke ; to die saving him.

P. S. I ain't using any filler or novel material. Why do I care about some garbage novel when we've 15 years of canon sns moments.

Pardon my mistakes, English is not my first language.