the juicy ending

El stopped kissing to take off her shirt revealing her bra, max smirked and took of her shirt too also revealing her bra they began kissing deeply tongues once again in a battle for dominice el won and then max began to leave a trail of kisses all the way down to the rim of her bra. She looked back up at el asking for permission, el nodded immediately and then max then undid her bra and began massaging her left boob. El started moaning softly, max told her to stay quiet until given the permission to moan or speak max then grabbed el's nipple and pinched it for a split second and then started sucking on it wall using her other hand to massage the right boob and then she switched after a minute or two. El was trying so hard to not make any sounds but she couldnt and she started moaning max didnt care though once max was done sucking on el's tits she began leaving another trail of kiss's down her belly all the way to the top of her jeans. Max looked at el for approval "are you sure you want to do this eleven cause you dont have to if you dont want to" max asked in a soft and calm voice el looked back at her "yes I'm ready, but can u take your clothes off too?" Eleven asked "ofc anything for you princess" max then began to take her bra off along with her pants only leaving her lace underwear on eleven was at a loss for words but she just played there in pleasure as max began to unbutton her Jean's and pull them off along with her underwear. Max lowerd her face to el's pussy. El could feel max's hot breath down there when all of the sudden she gasped, there was something inside her. It was max's tongue sliding in and out slowly but each time getting a little faster. Eleven arched her back and moaned softly in pleasure but then max's tongue wasnt inside her anymore eleven was about to look down to see what happend but then max's two fingers thrusted into eleven  with jo warning going in and out as fast as possible. Eleven immediately began moaning loudly "you can barely even take two fingers you wanna try three?" Max now put in three fingers houng even faster eleven was loosing her mind as she arched her back even more when she felt a twist in her stomache "max i- i- think I'm about to-" el exclaimed " I know princess just hikd it a little longer" max said as she took her another hand and began massaging her boob while still fingering el the used her thumb to massage el's clit but el couldnt take it anymore. El cummed all over max then pulled out her fingers licked the cum clean off and then began to clean up her pussy with her tongue. El was so shocked from everything that they didnt even realize they where going for about and hour el looked at max "it's my turn now" el played max down on the bed and began sucking max's tits and then going down to max's pussy she pulls her underwear off and looks at max "I want you to cum inside of my mouth" el said. max smirked "we can arrange that" eleven then kissed max's pussy and then started sucking on her clit. Max was in awe she felt so much pleasure eleven rooker her hand and started to rub max's clit while massaging her boob, eleven then stopped massaging her boobs and stuck her tongue inside of max's vagina and began going in and out but eleven knew exactly what to do to speed it up, she took her hand and while still riming max she took er thumb and started rubbing her clit vigorously at the same time. Max began to whimper but then max knew what was coming and before el knew it her mouth filled with max's cum. Eleven then swallowed they both sat up and kissed eachother softly they realized that hopper would be home soon but before they ended it they sat on top of eachother still naked and started making out again think it would be alr "you where amazing eleven" max whispered in her ear "you where too, wanna meet up tommorow and do this all over again" eleven asked "ofc princess" but then mike and Lukas busted open the door and screamed "WE ARE SORRY WE LOVE YOU-" but then they realized what was happening and they started screaming and ran out and sat on the couch waiting for eleven and max to change. Max and elven walked out.. umm hi " what the hell was that" lukas screamed. Eleven and max asked how they got here "oh well will told us you huts where having a sleepover and we wanted to make it up to you by apologizing but apparently not" after a bit of talking they cam to a conclusion that elven and max where now dating and Lucas and mike are back at square one (for now)