Mounsteven's Paradise

I am honestly so lazy to actually rewrite the character stuff right now :(
-
As Jazmyn walks with Valin, Mounsteven was intrigued by Valin's hand placement. In Mounsteven's eyes, Jazmyn is a very sexy young lady, who is very committed in cadets as she arrives at this place every Wednesday evening. When he glanced at Valin, Mounsteven found a new TARGET TO KIDNAP.

Mounsteven felt sad since he wanted to seek attention from Jazmyn because knew everything about her. To this day, he continues to take several notes in his hot pink notebook, titled: « paradise. »

In his notebook, he keeps track of:
- the number of wrinkles on her forehead and clothes
- the number of men she follows on instagram
- her previous male/female crushes
- the costs of each toe

Sadly, Jazmyn was unaware of Mounsteven's current obsession of her.

He wanted to hold her hand. He wanted to feel her wrinkled fingers. He needed her hand. He wanted to spoil her.

His love for her was immaculate.

He loves her so much to the point where he had to write everything down. He needed to express his love through his words. So, he wrote them down in his hot pink notebook.

As this notebook is very important to him, he hides it from everyone. He keeps it in his left boob pocket. This beautiful spot is where he keeps his important belongings. The heart is located in the left boob, so this is where he keeps these meaningful objects.

— travel into the past (about 2 months ago) —

One day, Mounsteven was invited to Jazmyn's birthday party. Francheska and Ashley had also attended the party. Ashley was being a great person and invited Alex to this party because they were besties (Jazmyn did not notice his existence until the hallway scene).

At the start of the party, Jazmyn was a very silly girl who had promoted underage drinking. Jazmyn was drunk and she was not being a holy child to say the least.

Jazmyn wanted to play SPIN THE BOTTLE with Mounsteven, Francheska, Ashley, Ian, and Daniel. They agreed to play.

The rules of the game are simple;
A player spins the bottle, and must kiss the person to whom the bottle points when it stops spinning. Alternatively, the person to whom the bottle is pointing must kiss the person at the rear end of the bottle (thank you wikipedia).
But to make it spicier, instead of kissing them on the spot, they have to get locked in the washroom and have a 30 minute makeout session. NO EXCUSES WHATSOEVER.

Jazmyn took an empty beer bottle and told everyone to form a circle. Everyone was on their knees (just the way Jazmyn likes it). She spun the bottle for the first round. When the bottle stopped spinning, the tip ;) of the bottle pointed towards Ian and the rear end pointed at Daniel. They were getting excited.

Jazmyn and her friends dragged them to the nearest bathroom and locked them up. They stood outside of the bathroom door and waited until words escaped a Daniel's mouth, « Ohhh yes! » Jazmyn and the crew waited until thirty minutes passed.

Everyone returned to the living room where they were committed to this game because they wanted to experience at least one makeout session. It was Mounsteven's turn to spin the bottle. As he was about to grab the beer bottle, he accidentally lost his balance and landed on Jazmyn's toe fungus. Fortunately, his mouth was wide open as he loses his balance and so when fell down, Jazmyn's toe fungus was in his mouth. Mounsteven got up and took the beer bottle and began to spin it. The ends of the bottle pointed towards Ashley and Francheska.

This was a dream come true.

Francheska immediately blushed and glanced Ashley's outfit. For some reason, Ashley was wearing a maid outfit. Francheska's heart started racing. Francheska got up and placed her hand in front of Ashley because she knew that Ashley was incapable of getting up on her own. Ashley grips onto Francheska's pants instead of her hand. Thankfully, Francheska wore loose clothing. As Ashley tried to get up, she accidentally pulled Francheska's pants downward. Ashley accidentally pantsed Francheska.

Francheska: oH mY gOsh. I am so sorry my queen! Please forgive me. I should've just-

Ashley: Why are you apologizing!? It is my fault-

Francheska: NO IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Anyways, let's h-head to the bathroom. O.o

Francheska and Ashley madeout for several years.

After a while of lips smacking, everyone got together for the last round. Daniel wanted to spin so the players took Daniel and spun him around counterclockwise. Lastly, Daniel's head pointed towards Jazmyn and the toes pointed toward Mounsteven.

Jazmyn was not ready for this makeout session but she did not want to break the rules. Since values were so important to her, she had to play by the rules. Jazmyn got up onto her toes and walked to the bathroom. Mounsteven immediately followed her.

They were locked in the bathroom.

Mounsteven was very nervous at the fact that he has to make the first move. He had more experience when dealing with the awkwardness of a man and a woman but this was different. He never would have thought that he would have the chance to touch his loyal cadet mate. He wanted to leave an impression on Jazmyn.

He leans over for the lip smacking but his gut tells him that he should wait until Jazmyn turns 18 years old. Mounsteven sighs and straightens his body. He wants to kiss her but he has to wait a bit longer. Jazmyn understood and smiled. She muttered, « he wasn't so bad after all. »

After 30 minutes goes by, they left the washroom and returned to the group. They did not say anything to anyone about their session.

On that day, Mounsteven's love for Jazmyn grew uncontrollably. This was the start of his journal,

Mounsteven's Paradise.