Chapter 1 - Our new life

[Donghaes POV]

"Waaaaaaaaah!" I woke up because a little something climbed on top of me and slapped his hands in my face. "LEO!" I opened up my eyes and started tickling my 5 year old son. From his bright laugh my husband, Eunhyuk, also woke up. "Good morning my darlings!" He smiled and kissed Leo first, then me. "Good morning Honey!" Since I had my small family, I loved waking up in the morning. Leo used to do this every morning on the weekends. It was Saturday morning and I got up to prepare some nice breakfast. Eunhyuk and Leo stayed in bed a bit longer.

After we had breakfast, we got dressed and made our way to an amusement park. Leo loved all the rides and was really happy. We ate cottoncandy and drank some pinkish fairy like drinks. For some reason, Leo loved pink. We had lunch in one of the restaurants and while we took a little walk, Eunhyuk pulled himself closer to me and spoke really quietly: "Have you seen that man? I feel like he has been following us all day." I looked at him "Which man, honey?" He pointed to an inconspicuous man with white shorts and a blue shirt. "I did'nt notice anything. Are you sure he isnt just a visitor like us?" "Who would go to an amusement park alone? Just watch him for a few minutes, you'll see." 

The man walked a few metres behind us. I immediately pulled my family in another direction to check if he was really following us. And really, he followed us there, too! "Honey, you are right! He following us. Let's just leave the park immediately and go home." 

[Eunhyuks POV] 

When we were finally home again, Donghae went to the kitchen to call some people and I brought Leo to bed. After that, I could talk to Donghae, because I was really worried.

"Donghae arent you afraid, too?" He looked at me with a funny expression. "What? Afraid? Why should I be afraid?" "Because of that man...?" He hugged me tightly. "Oh honey, that man was just a creep. Dont take that to serious and don´t be concerned, please. He probably did it for fun or hes a fan or something." "A grown up man? Crazy super junior fan? Really?" "Well, you never know, haha." He laughed. I loved his laugh and I just had to smile, too. "Let's just go to bed, It's late."