Shot I

With a cup of cofee and a diary in his hand virat sat at his residense balcony.

Whole valley was decorated on the eve of new year a soft cold breeze touches his cheeks he closes his eyes reviving the memory of last year which was indeed a special for him.

Flashback~

Sai and virat were walking near the banks of yamuna its also a eve of new year at that time he was posted at Delhi headquarters and sai was doctor at AIMS.

Wind was blowing there was complete silence around only they both were present water of yamuna was flowing stars light was falling in river and it seems like water was twinkling.

Away from the busy city this was their favourate spot sairat were best friends as sai knows virat when he was at IMA acadmey and they both bonded well in such a short span of time. After passing out parade virat was got his first posting at delhi and sai was also working there!

Like every day they were drooling at the ghats of yamuna both were silent just absorving the beauty of nature.
There was no sighn of darkness whole city was twinkling in light people were dancing his happiness.

But no one was aware of nature's design the love was blomming in their hearts!!

Sai and virat both had thousands of emotions inside them but they were not getting words to express their feelings.

Finally broking the silence between them virat took sai hands in him and start speaking.

Sai will you like to spend your life with me. He said while kissing her hands i will always be in your side and i will always love more then myself.
Will you become the wife of Leutant virat chavan.

As he said tears started flowing from his eyes sai had a content smile on her face.

Yes i will and i love to become your wife vir.

At last sai said keeping her hand on virat's hand. For some seconds there was again a complete silence only the sound of yamuna was heard.

Sai & virat were only looking in each others eyes there was so many desires creeping in their eyes for each other❤

May i virat asked laning towards her lips sai smiled in assurance within a second their lips meet and their kiss got deepened feeling the love the effect that they have on each other💕

Till thrn hailing starts fog covers all over the sky like each hail drops in land making it more beautifull each droplet covers a surface giving a white crystal colour.

But sairat were not bothered about the hail or anything they were only busy in making their love as the new year started at one corner of city people were dancing at joy at another corner two hearts became one on that day❤

Virat openes his eyes reliastion hits him there was only sound of river and the whole valley was silence mountains were twinkling joy.

Virat leans back to the chair smiling he lived that moment once again!!

Memory of love

He said just then a guard came and handed him a letter for which he was waiting. It was a letter of sai.

Dear vir
A very happy new year vir .
Hope you are fine again a new year arrives just like every year i will visit to the bank of yamuna as that place had so many memories.
But without you everything is looking so dull but writing you this letter i am living this moment with it.

But i have a good news to share with you.
Vir you are going to become father.
I know when you will get this letter you will danced in happiness well i am also so happy finally we are becoming parents vir our symbol of love is ariving in this world.

This is the new year gift from your sai.

Come soon its been six months we meet.

Your's sai💕

I am going to becomi g baba virat said while hugging that letter.
There was still a silence in valley but virat heart was dancing in joy.

Hope you all will like it.
Pls do lot of votes and commemnts