Shot II

Ohh bappa this rain sai said being irrarated as she comes out of her hospital building. Quickly she opens her umberalla to save herself and calls her driver. But she again got dissapointed as the rain is increasing and she can't just stand there.

With the tiny droplets of rain her tears also start flowing with that rain water.

Not now sai stop thinking about your past just thinks about present . She scoldes her heart which was trying to take her to the memory of past.

But not for much time at last she just broke down her tears started flowing just like a continuous water of river.

Those tiny droplets were leaving the affect like this it was making her wounds green.
The wounds from which she was runing from since a long time are now refreshed with this rain.

Ma'am pls go inside your cabin tonight rain is not going to stop guard infoemes her.

No i am fine here don't be tensed about me sai replied in a monotonus tone still lost in the memory of rain!
Guard goes from there sai was still standing there looking to rain she was keenly absorbing each droplet of rain as if she was trying to understand its journey as if it was connected with her!

Rain always plays the important role in my life but today same rain is making me cry!
Sai says as she wipes her tears but alas she coudn't as today tears have also decided to flow that were locked inside her eyes since last 4 years.

She dosen't wipes them but instead let them flow those tears were actually her pain that she was holding in herself.

My journey is also like a rain but the difference is rain knows its destination but i was always aimless and still also aimless. My aim and my path everything just ends in you you was my only destination.

She closes her eyes feeling him in this rain. As the droplets were falling down wetting the land just then her wounds were also getting wet but she feels like instead of rain water it was her own blood.

Zindagi ke safar mai
Humsafar nahi hai mere sang❤
Ab to ye zindagi bhi begani se lagti hai tere bin.

She decides to go from there living admist the rain was becoming difficult.

Sai start walking in rain she now dosen't feel scared of thunderstorm because now always there is thunderstorm inside her.

My heart always beats for you
Every breathe i take just contains your name!!
I can't understand destiny's game that why she unites us if at last we have to seperated❤

At each step sai was feeling like that she is lossing her breathe.
Like the rain water was flowing in road just like she feels that her memories were also flowing with it.

Now there is no one to wipe my tears❤
For whom i am shedding them he is even not present there.

Sai was aimlessly walking on that lonely road.

Rivers Destination is sea
But sai's destination was only virat.

Ye safar to shuru kar diya tumne
Par beech majhdar me chod gaye tum mujhe!!

Humsafar se musafir kab ban gaye pata hi nahi chala💕

Sai was now crying as much loud she can but no one was there to listen her.
She was crying tooking out her all energy it seems that her voice reach up to sky tearing clouds and the water that was falling on earth.

Just when she was lost in thinking of her virat a truck came and hits her sai falls down her all belongings just scatterd in all directions!!

She screamed in pain but in that stormy night no one was there to listen her scream.

Before closing her eyes she remembers her last memory with virat memory that they made together in this rain before he goes in MIA.

A memory of love💕

Sai was playing with water droplets welcoming first rain of monsoon.
Virat back hugged her snuggling his face into her!
Giving her so many kisses
I love you he whispers in her ear making her blush.

My heart is not in my control
You are like a dream which i want to live!
If i am that river so you are those waves which makes it flow.

If i am barren land then you are a rain drop falling in it❤
For your smile i can even climb up sky.

I am a sky so  you are my pole star.
You are my source and only you are my destination.

Sai hugs him more tightly and both get lost in that rain creating their memory of love.

As sai remembers that moment she tries to grab her phone which has that audio with much difficulty she grabs it and on the audio listening to those words of virat she didn't felt any pain and soon slept in deep slumber .

Thank you hope you all will like it☺
Poems were written by me only!
Good night