Chapter 12 Mayday, We Have Trouble

Author's note.

Only one more day left to vote. So get on down to my page and vote. We have a tie between the prince of pride and the prince of lust, who will win? You decide. So, here is the first chapter with interaction between Yuya and Verosika. Also guys, I NEED to know; which deck suits Verosika more? Harpie Ladies or Amazoness? Leave a review or comment on what you think. So. Leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 12

Mayday, we have trouble.

Everyone in the crowd just stared at Yuya.

"Um, hi" said Yuya.

"Why don't you come on up here", said Verosika. "Apple, Coco, give the boy a hand". Suddenly, two succubi, one with a short blonde ponytail wearing overalls and one with an Afro wearing a crop top picked up Yuya by his jacket.

 Suddenly, two succubi, one with a short blonde ponytail wearing overalls and one with an Afro wearing a crop top picked up Yuya by his jacket

"Whoooooooaaaaah!", shouted Yuya

"Whoooooooaaaaah!", shouted Yuya. "Hey! Put me down!". The two then carried him all the way to the stage and then dropped him on his butt.

"Okay, ow" groaned Yuya as he got up.

"My, you're even cuter up close" said Verosika, leaning closely to Yuya.

'Oh boy' thought Yuya as he stared back.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet the one who somehow gained the power of the seven sins", said Verosika. "So, what's your secret?".

"I uh, don't have one really" answered Yuya.

"Well, that's just boring", said Verosika. "So, who did you come to the concert with?".

"Helsa" answered Yuya. This caused everyone in the crowd to mutter to each other.

"Oooooooooooooh, so you brought a date", said Verosika cheekily. "Did you two have tongue yet?".

"Tongue?", asked Yuya. "We're just friends. Nothing more".

"Well, I heard you like to entertain", said Verosika. "I'm sure Ozzie would LOVE to meet you, he's all about keeping people entertained and I think you and him would make the perfect duo". Yuya scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well, I, wouldn't mind meeting him", said Yuya. "So, I'd be down for it".

"Great", said Verosika with a smirk. "You'll get a message when Ozzie wants to meet you. That is, if you're not already there". Yuya then climbed down from the stage and headed back to Helsa.

"Lucky bastard".

"Why is it that the weird ones get all the girls?".

After the concert, Yuya then dropped Helsa back at her mansion.

"That was nice Yuya", said Helsa. "Thanks for the lovely time out".

"It's your parents that you should be thanking", said Yuya. "They got you the tickets".

"Oh, speaking of my parents", said Helsa. "I thought you should know that they and Octavia got those Leo students back to the world of the living".

"Well that's good news" said Yuya.

In the land of the living.

"Well, I guess that wasn't a total loss" said Kitt as he walked down the street with a few bags.

"True", said Dipper doing the same. "But, I wonder why Declan and Lucifer made that deal?".

"Guess we'll find out soon enough" said Julia carrying bags of her own.

In Hell.

"Well, I best get back", said Yuya. "See you around Helsa". He then climbed into the limo and it drove off.

"Yeah, see ya around" said Helsa with a blush.