Maintain Myself {33}

"Why are you doing this to me?" A voice echoed through the kitchen and made me startled almost spilling my water on the floor.

"Omg, Taehyung- Mr. Kim you scared me." I turned out and saw the one and only person who can have such an effect on my body. "You don't have to call me Mr. Kim here. The guys are in the kitchen." He replied taking slow steps reaching me. He pinned me to the kitchen counter trapping me between his strong arms. 

"What are you doing Tae?" I asked him trying to get as far away from his face as possible. If someone walks in on us, it won't end well. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked again and I didn't know how to reply. What did I do? In the meantime, Tae's face was coming even closer. Our lips we almost touching since I couldn't go any more way and I just did what I thought was the best at that moment.

I spilled the whole cup of water on him " What the-?!?!" He said and I just gasped. "Omo!" This actually manages to alienate Taehuyng away from me but at the same time the guys run to the kitchen." What the heck happened here?" Jin and Yoongi asked at the same time. "I-I was j-just d-drinking my w-water when M-Mr Kim came to a-and I-I." 

"Talk clear candy," Jin said with a stern voice. I took a deep breath and tried again since this was one of the issues I had having the parents I had."I was just drinking my water when Mr. Kim came and I got scared and accidentally made him wet. "I said and Jimin with Hobi chuckled something I didn't catch. 

"It's alright candy. He can wear my clothes for now. Go to my room and find some clothes while the boys and I are cleaning here." Jin said and everyone did their own tasks.

"I'm so sorry Tae, I didn't mean to make you wet," I told him as we went to Jin's room and closed the door behind us. "Can you just stop!?" This voice made me a small whimper as I squirt back a little from the sudden tone. "Wh-what?" At that moment I was stuck in the door not moving a single centimeter. Taehyung had a new expression on his face I've never seen before. A smirk could be distinguished for the corner of his face while his eyes have a sirens look. His hair was a little wet from the water I spilled on his a while ago creating small curls on his hair and some drops were purring from his hair to his undercut and down his long neck.

"You drive me nuts all this fucking time and I'm trying to maintain myself." He said and came towards me crushing his lips into mine. The kiss was deep and full of passion. It was full of recklessness. If anyone walks in on us it will be our downfall but we simply don't care. We just want to state each other's lips, taste each other's mouth and be full of each other's scent.

"Do you know what happens when a girl does crazy things to me and attacks me?" He broke the kiss with our lips still touching each other's and his mesmerizing black eyes looking into my soul. "What?" I replied. "They get attacked back..."He lifted me onto him effortlessly and I instantly put my legs around his small waist. shyly with the pose, we had taken. "With a swarm of wet as you said kisses." He completed his sentence before placing butterfly kisses all over my neck and I let out a moan. 

I've never felt this normal in a long time. His touches make me feel warm and outgoing, fun but at the same time, his dominant personality makes him all the better. 

His kiss gradually becomes more heated and he goes up to my lips. His one hand remains to under my butt to hold me up while his other is holding tight my waist and my hands find their way around his neck. This time,  his kiss was passionate but had a burning sensation at the same time. His tongue touched my lips asking for permission, which I gladly gave, and then it enters through my lips, making sure to travel my mouth completely. He seemed to get more intimate with my mouth than the dentist. His hand softly squeezes my butt causing me to respond with a moan. 

He then started walking and he instantly laid me to the bed, his lips never leaving mine and his hands exploring every single inch of my body. I could start feeling my body getting hot and my panties getting wet. "Tae I-" But then all of a sudden the door knocked and Taehyung got off of me looking inside the closet and me laying on the bed all alone while a smiley Jimin walked in. "Hey, guys. I just came to tell you that everything is cleaned." I couldn't bring myself to utter a single word and thankfully Taehyung answered for me." Alright, Jimin. Thank you for letting us know. I'll find something to wear and then we'll come downstairs." 

"Of course." He said and got out, then Tae came to his previous position caving me and bringing his lips very close to mine and to be on verge of touching. When I tried to kiss him, he kissed my forehead leaving me dumbfounded, and then said with his deep voice."You made me wet, it was only fair for me to do that as well, don't you think baby? Mine was just the slightest different way. But at least I still made you wet." He said and gave me a wink going back to the closet to look for a pair of clothes. "W-w-what?" It was the only thing I said before I realized how wet I actually was and what he did to me and my body. "Y-you.....I-I" 

He found a pair of clothes and then came again closer to me. I was now sitting on the bed with my hands being into fists and cupping my own face as I was way hotter than normal. "If you ever want to make me wet again be aware of the consequences, my love." He whispered and bite my bottom lip."

That was the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it💜