Coming To The Surface {49}

I'm having the panic attack.

"No! No! No!" My breath was unstable. More than it had ever been before and before I could realize it Jin entered the room.

"How dare you?" He screamed and caught us both off guard. Stay away from her!" And then the thing I knew Jin pushed Taehyung away and cane towards me. " Deep breaths candy. I'm here. Your Oppa is here now." His calm voice and his sight hand caressing my hair calmed me down. I wanted so bad to go and be with Tae but whatever happened and pissed off Jin so much isn't good. And I was not in the right mind to do that.

As much as I wanted to tell say that I need Tae by my side, I couldn't utter a single word. After many minutes later and a lot of reassurance from my brother I was finally able to calm down.

The whole time Taehyung stayed on the floor not saying anything and just looking at my helpless body. I hated being weak.

"Now that you calmed down, care to explain what have you done with my sister?" Jin's voice became harsh in seconds. "W-what are you talking about Hyung?" Taehyung got up from the floor and came slowly towards us.

"Don't you dare lie to me! I say the trailer! And I heard you calling her babe! BABE!?" Oh no...please I don't want any more surprises for now. What did I do to my previous life to deserve that? Jin can't learn about me and Tae like that. He just can't. And not when I'm not even sure if I'm pregnant or not.

"Hyung I-" "Don't say anything I do want to hear it! How could you do that to me? To your best friend? With my be little sister? Seriously now? I told everyone from the start that she is off limits! But no, you thought it was an amazing idea to go behind my back, huh? She is your student for god's sake! How could you sleep with the thought that being with your student is so wrong? And how can you even be with her? You don't even know her that much? What for some moths and that's it?" This is so messed up.

"You don't get it Hyung..." I started feeling the tears leaving my eyes. I knew I had to tell Jin about that but I never wanted it to happen now. "And what exactly is that Taehyung? Because from my point of you everything is pretty clear to me. You didn't even care about what I said, you went behind your best friend's back and God knows what you've done with her? And here I think kissing would be the first intimate thing she's ever done! I'm sure you've already fucked her-"

"Don't you dare speak about her like that! It's way more than that!" Taehyung screamed for the first time and Jin ad well as I didn't expect it.

"Can you please enlighten me? Because the thing I see here is you constantly lying on my face!"

"I fucking love her!?"

He did it...He finally said the words I couldn't tell anyone except him.
When he held me in the street
And he kissed me in the classroom, I wished that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that?
Cause I was his all along.
We kept behind closed doors. Every time I was seeing him, I was dying a little more. But it was never enough. And we both knew it.

It was obvious he meant for me every piece of him it just fits perfectly and every second, every hour passed by so fast. Like thunder.

But I would never show it on my face that I wanted more. Of course, we knew this, we got a hopeless love. Was hard to keep and a secret ready to come to the surface.

I wished that it could be like that. Why can't we be like that in the future place?
I am his and he is mine.

Nobody was supposed to know I was in love with someone's baby. But I don't wanna hide us away I want to tell the world about the love we made. I'm living for that day. Someday...

It's so hard to keep those words from coming out of your mouth. Why can't I just say that I'm in love? I would even shout it from the rooftops. I just wanted everyone to know.

And it finally happened...

After some many secrets, so many lies, so many hide-outs escapes, getaways...I was getting so exhausted from all of this and now even though the circumstances are harsh and keep pushing as away all the time, the time finally came. I might be pregnant, I might end up alone, and my brother might hate me, but at least I know that I have him.

I had him by my side the first time I met him when he saved me from a panic attack, I had him with me when he saved me from Lia when he showed me how beautiful my scares are and how appreciated I can be.

At the end of the day, I have him.

I have Taehyung...