CH- 21~ Meera's innocence gets proved

Author's POV

" I knew it accident ke piche us JD ka he hath hoga.." Meera said gritting her teeths..

" Bit what about that other person?" Sania asked wondering..

" It must be someone who has a great touch with all these authorities.. " Ansh said thinking something..

" Exactly.. aur unhi contacts ko use karke usne yeh fake article print karaya.. " Mahir said standing behind Sania...

" Pa ab hum karenge kya? Nyasha se pata lagana easy tha.. ab kya? " He asked looking at everyone..

" Abhi ke lie kal yeh video viral karao.. people needs to know that Meera was framed.. she's innocent.." Bella said standing in front of them..

" The whole video? " Mahir asked doubtfully..

" No ...sirf wohi tak jaha usne Meera ko innocent declare kia.. don't reveal that JD's name.. right now only he can tell us who's that third person..." She said while everyone nodded...

" Mahir Ansh... App dono yeh recording media ko doge.. of course trim karke... Make sure it's leaked by tomorrow" Bella said handing them the phone..

" Kal ki subah tumhari innocence prove karegi Meera.. logo ko pata chal jayega ki tum galat nahi ho.. aur na he humara rishta galat hai..." Krish said hugging Meera who smiled wrapping her hands around him...

The next morning

Bella went to AK tele productions...

The people wished her morning which she complied with a small smile..

She went to her cabin and looked at all the files piled up..

" Damn... Itna kuch.." she said to herself and settled on her seat...

She soon viewed the things and asked Ashima to come inside with the intercom..

" Good morning ma'am.."

" Morning Ashima... How's the practice going?" She asked looking at the files..

" It's going great ma'am... We are gonna have a tough time in elimination.. this practice of 3 months made them more capable.." Ashima said making her smile..

" Good to know.. ok here's all the details for the first episode.. check it out and hand it RJ.." she said and she nodded taking it..

Her phone ringed flashing Mahir's name..

" Check it out Madam... Miss. Meera Malhotra is innocent.. " he said with a mischievous smile making her happy..

She cut the call and opened social media only to find people supporting Meera...

A wide smile crept on her face .. looking at it..

She kept her phone back resuming her work...

The day passed with it and finally her work was done..

She took her belongings and a file and stepped out of her cabin..

She saw through the glass wall how JD was freaking out badly....on his phone..

She smirked and moved towards his cabin..

She knocked the door when he saw her and cut the call ..

" What happened JD?Asa lag raha hai jaise tumne koi chij bohot shiddat se ki thi par akhir more pe ake maat kha gaye ." She said smirking when he looked at her shocked..

" What? I was talking about this file .. yeh tumne bijwa toh die par sign karna bhul gaye . I mean bohot mehnat kia hai after all tumne is project pe.. par just when I was about to send it to An... I mean Boss tum maat kha gaye" she said covering up..