✨ EPILOGUE ✨

Author's POV

The air around was screaming happiness... All we could see was love and only love..
Ofcourse it had to be..
After all the Happiness comes after a story full of ups and down..
And here they were.. Behir and Sansh stepping into their happy phase... And Meerish being the happiest watching their chosen family joining the phase where they are already members.

The henna artists were applying henna on the hands of  both the brides... Their were musical laughters coming out of them as both Mahir and Ansh seemed to give them chessy pickup lines.

🎶✨❤️🎶

Meera too joined both the girls to get her hands done while Krish sat just infront of her resting her legs on his lap.. she looked down at him lovingly.

Mujhko Itna Bataye Koyi
Kaise Tujhse Dil Na Lagaye Koyi

Krish looked up gazing at her face while her eyes were fixed on her palm which was being applied with Henna. He smiled looking at his beautiful wife wondering how come a flirtatious man  like him who never thought would stick to a single girl got hitched with her.

Rabba Ne Tujhko Banane Mein
Kardi Hai Husn Ki Khaali Tijoriyan

Ansh played with thr anklets of Sania who looked down at him flashing her beautiful smile. He smiled back lovingly tracing his fingers on her legs sending shivers down her spine.

Kajal Ki Siyahi Se Likhi
Hai Tune Jaane
Kitno Ki Love Story’an

The stray hair strands feel infront of Bella's face.. Mahir softly tugged them back behind her ears in the process tracing his fingers sensually from the outline of her eyes as she closed her eyes immediately feeling the touch.

Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya
Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun

Meera and Sania showed their now designed hands to their mans who looked at their palms with a grin kissing the tip of their fingers making them giggle.

Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein
Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun

Mahir kept his head on Bella's lap staring up at his beautiful love who kissed the top of his head lovingly.

Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya
Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun
Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein
Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun

They were pulled to the centre for the various photographs with enormous people.. even in the presence of so many nothing mattered because all they could feel was eachother's presence.. and all they could see was eachother's eyes which screamed love.

Behir's Mehendi Ceremony look