32. Close

The flight was not that long for our three friends yet, two hours had never felt so long. They can't stand waiting anymore. They want to get all this over with already, Jungkook could be dead right now and they weren't able to do shit about it. So indeed, they are stressed out, mad and above all madly worried.

"What now?" Jimin asks as they finally got out of the airport.

"Well, we hurry the hell up and head to the address that fat, rich man gave us." Suri responds as she speeds ahead of Namjoon and Jimin to call a cab.

"Night is falling though." Namjoon sighs turning his face towards the sunset.

He thinks they have to rest, the day has been long and nobody has been able to sleep given the current events.

"Y'all can go and book some hotel rooms, I'll go there and keep you update-"

"Hell no!"

"Yeah, no."

The others answer simultaneously. Letting Suri go anywhere alone in her current state of mind would be playing with fire. They will go with her whether she likes it or not, they promised Jiho and their respective boyfriends that they would be careful and even if they hadn't, they love Mama Jeon too much to let her take irrational decisions and do things that would put her in trouble.

"Good, now let's go." Suri smirks knowing that in the end, she ended up having it her way.

They don't have to wait for long before a man wearing a suit and a nice hat makes his way towards them.

"3 passengers?" He asks politely after bowing respectfully.

"Affirmative." Namjoon answers solemnly making Jimin giggle at his attempt to appear more gown and serious than he usually is.

I swear he thinks he's the main character. Jimin thinks, internally making fun of the older

"Alright. Where would you like to go?"

Suri hands him the paper.

"This address." She answers shortly, with a clear tone of anxiousness and urgency.

Thus, they all get into the large, black Hyundai towards the place Jungkook supposedly works at..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Han Daeshim, Shin Iseul and I used to do medical studies in the same university, in Seoul. Iseul and I took biology, Daeshim followed the surgery course. We had another friend, her name was Whang Hae-Yeon. But she quit during the first year because she had to take care of her dying father." Aiko starts explaining factually.

"We stuck together throughout our studies, helping each other on particularly hard times, when one of us though about giving up. But we eventually made it.

After we graduated, we decided that we would move out of Korea and explore the world to add a plus to our certification. We sought inspiration from medicine practices around the world. We went to Europe, America, Southern Asia, Africa...