Chapter 8

Finally, after some time, the Infinity Castle had been reached, with Akaza still carrying y/n and the two higher ranks trailing behind him. As they headed inside, they followed Muzan's aura, until they were met with the master himself. They all bowed, meanwhile Akaza simply bowed only his head as he was carrying y/n.

"She is not harmed in any way Muzan-sama," The uppermost rank said, his head remaining in a bowed manner. "Step forward, Akaza," Muzan said, his facial expression not changing in the slightest. Akaza had stepped forward while carrying the girl to the demon king. Akaza stopped moving forward as Muzan had lifted a finger, indicating for him to remain stationary. Muzan's crimson eyes averted their attention to the girl. She lay perfectly still in the strong arms of her captor, you would never be able to tell she was a hashira at first glance due to her fragile and elegant looking form and aura.

"Douma, you claim that this girl has incredible blood, that is more filling than a Marechi," Muzan had said, staring directly at Douma, kneeled before him. "Yes Muzan-samaa! You really should have a taste and see for yourself!" Douma had said in a tone dreaming of tasting the blood that he so desired. "Fine, prove it to me, but if you are lying, then I shall kill you immediately," the demon king replied. As Douma got up, he moved closer to the unconscious girl in Akaza's arms. Muzan gave him a slight nod, when Douma took his index finger and made a thin cut right underneath her forearm, where her pale skin accentuated the veins and arteries in her arm.

A bead of crimson formed, then shifting into a trail of blood, running down y/n's arm. Akaza cringed at the assault that was brought upon the girl. Muzan took his index finger, swiped up the trail of blood and tasted it.

Ecstasy

That was the only thing he had felt apart from a need for more.

His eyes widened, almost surprised at the experience. He was used to Marechi blood tasting the same as normal blood. But this, this was indescribable!

A smirk of satisfaction tugged on Douma's lips, proud of creating such a reaction. Muzan's eyes glowed a ferocious shade of red.

This blood was nothing less than magnificent. "Leave, and make it known to every demon that this girl will remain untouched, if as little as a strand of hair is pulled from her head, the offender will be killed instantly!" Muzan said, his voice changing to be angered and demanding. The three nodded their heads, and immediately left, Akaza simply set you down carefully before leaving. Muzan moved forward, picking her up from where she gently and obviously lay, unaware of her situation. As a string of the instrument was pulled, the walls began shifting, taking the girl and Muzan to a completely different room. In the room, was a single window which was shielded with grand curtains, preventing the sun from entering the ever changing building. Muzan set the girl down, and examined her features.

Rough yet gentle looking hands from the training and constant sword wielding, a soft and defined face and a pale complexion to compliment it. He had to admit to himself that the girl was quite beautiful, and her strength was admirable, but it was her blood that interested him more.

Now it was dawn, and y/n's eyes were slowly starting to flutter open.

- M_Storyz