Chapter 10

In the dead centre of Tokho, where the Demon Slayer HQ was located, the Hashiras had assembled to discuss the disappearance of y/n. Suddenly, in the neatly kept garden where they had previously met up, the doors were swung open and Master Kagaya entered, accompanied by two beautifully dressed children. "My children, you have all worked so tremendously hard lately, and your impact has had a positive effect on the people who reside in Japan," he said, his dreary eyes remained in a colliding contrast with his content smile. The Hashira all remained bowed and they all thanked him for acknowledging their efforts. "Although, that is not the reason I have gathered you all here today. As you all have probably noticed, after sending y/n, the incidents occurring in Shinjuku relating to demons have decreased significantly," he said, the gratitude in his voice becoming evident.

"But we are faced with a problem, she hasn't returned, and is suspected to be held by Muzan Kibutsuji, as her crow had returned with a message that the three most Upper Moons have captured her and completely eliminated her family," Kagaya said, his eyes evidently dulling. Slight gasps were heard from the bowed Hashira.

"Wait, forgive my interruption, but the Muzan Kibutsuji? What could he possibly want with her, if she isn't killed already?" Sanemi had asked. The Hashira mumbled amongst each other. 'Running into a member of the Twelve Kizuki was already scarce, but being spared by one and taken to Muzan? There had to be a reason,' was what Sanemi thought, and it was a thought shared between the Pillars. "Unfortunately, yes, and it seems that her capture may be as a result of her strength and blood," Kagaya had answered, "I had thought that it was only a myth, but it is now a possibility that the Men'eki blood is a reality."

The hashira stared in confusion, "When I was younger, I had heard legends of a blood more filling and captivating than a Marechi, except it was more special and rarer to find, only accessible to those who use breathing techniques derived from both sun and moon breathing," Kagaya explained, "although, it is said to grant immunity to the sun if consumed by demons, it's effects last depending on the quantity of blood consumed.". When he finished, everyone was shocked. Such an incredible blood type, that could possibly mean the end for humanity if Muzan somehow knows about this incredible effect.

"W..well? What should we do? Surely we can't go up against Muzan? He'll kill us before we can even save y/n!" Mitsuri stated, now getting evidently worried about the situation. "Well, we'll need a flamboyant plan if we want her back safely and without any serious casualties!" Uzui had chirped in.

- M_Storyz