|Shine - Hollyberry Cookie

This is requested, thank you!
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

This is requested, thank you!‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Platonic Oneshot
Gender Neutral

Im really sorry that it is out of place :')
I had a bit way to fun with the request.
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵
Y/n is a young child cookie that has a hard time taking kindness with other cookies. For that they don't know why, and are currently homeless until some certain Cookie found them. But Y/n is actually really friendly once you get to know them.

Y/n sat on their little cardboard bed, where they would usually rest. It was currently daytime, Y/n is skeptical of others kindness, due to never getting used to it.

You were currently homeless right now, and was struggling to survive. You saw a dark figure walking pass you.

"Are you okay little one?" She said with a worried face, kneeling down at your level. She must've notice you. You were a little suspicious aside that.

"Uhm.. Yes, i..I'm okay!" You spoked to her.

"Where are your parents? Did they just leave you here?" Questioned the Cookie.

You actually never known your parents, not even remembering who they are. But you are quite used to surviving on yourself.

Instead, you shook your head. Her understanding what you meant.

"Well, I have this food while I was exploring a certain place. You can have it." She grinned.

You have a hard time taking kindness of others, so you hesitate to take it.

Couple of days later, she'd come to stop by to you everyday to see you, she understands you have a hard life right now and is currently taking care of you often.

You got used to her stopping by or visiting you, you've don't know why someone would risk that.

You've sat on a chair, you've lived by the only one, Hollyberry Cookie herself.

You still have a hard time expressing or taking kindness of others too, but your still managing, Hollyberry also helps you with it.

You've softened up to her and look up to her, you've also can fight with a sword.

Looking out the window, seeing birds flying and watching the sunset. Wind flowing and putting your small hands in the window, a smile on your face grew on how lucky you are to be get taken care of.
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵
398 words.
My school will start soon, so I might not be able to update this book alot :(