summary

INTERTWINED

Myra Jean Watson had always had the perfect life. Her parents were high school sweethearts. Both of her parents went on to become scientists, experimenting with new technology to cure diseases, fix world hunger and also protect the earth from potential threat.

Then, one day, an experiment went wrong. Myra Jean was only 8. Her mother, testing her experiment on herself, died painfully, the disease mutated from the cure she's created and killed her one hundred times faster than it should have- almost instantaneous death. After that, Myra Jean's father was never the same. For years he dedicated his scientist mind into researching all kinds of cultures and their versions of the afterlife. He became obsessed with death and the idea of bringing someone back to life.

Then, on a trip to her dad's office at Oscorp, Myra Jean is met by her father and a man named Dr Curtis Connor's, who she discovers are experimenting again. Trying to add animal genes to human DNA. Both of them, hoping to fix their problems, past and present. Myra Jean, horrified by her father's ideas and his plan to try and resurrect their mother, makes a run for it.

Little does she know, the room she just entered is full to the brim with Myra Jean's worst fear- spiders. The last thing Myra Jean expects is for one of the freaky, little creatures to bite her!

CAST

Sophie Skelton as Myra Jean Watsonaka spinneret

aka spinneret

"the world needs more heroes,"

Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker aka spider-man

aka spider-man

"the world doesn't need more heroes,
it just needs you,"

also starring:

Ewan McGregor as Dr Jack Watson
and the amazing spider-man cast as
their characters

PLAYLIST

Heartbeats; José González
Anything; Catfish & the Bottlemen
Runaway; Mishaal
Lose It; SWMRS
hostage; Billie Eilish
Star Shopping; Lil Peep
Hypersonic Missiles; Sam Fender
drivers license; Olivia Rodrigo
Ride; Wild Nothing
Nobody Has To Know; Thomas Headon
Motion Sickness; Phoebe

hello everyone

so i'd like to just say welcome to my story, Intertwined. I hope you all stick around and enjoy it!
Spinneret is a real marvel character, who under the mask is Mary Jane Watson-Parker. My version of MJ- Myra Jean- is inspired by Spinneret, but not completely like her, obviously. Myra Jean has a different plot to the comics version, Mary Jane, and obviously is built to fit into the world of the amazing spider-man movies.

Also, i'm considering writing a tom!peter fanfic where the mc is another marvel character- Black Cat. She's one of my favourite Marvel characters, I really like her and the idea of her alongside tom!peter interests me massively! So, you might also see that get published soon too!

~cupidlies