Chapter 4

First person POV-
Me and Obito began officially dating but we decided not to tell our team. I thought it was because he didn't want our relationship to get in the way of our missions but he told me that he didn't wanna make someone jealous. I thought he meant Rin but I guess he was talking about Kakashi.

We headed down to the training field only to meet up with Kakashi. It turns out we were early for once.

"Why are you here early Obito. Did (Name) decide to help a worthless case like yourself," he said that with so much hatred. I walked up and hit him on the head. "What did I say to you just a while back," I yelled angrily. He scoffed. Minato then joined us right after Rin.

We started training but I couldn't shake the feeling like I was being watched. I glanced over and noticed Kakashi looking at me. "Why are you looking at me," I asked. He said nothing and looked away.

Kakashi's POV-

I can't tell her that I was looking at her because I have a crush on her. I looked away embarrassed and she gave up on asking. I'm relieved. I did notice something strange about her this morning. She and Obito were a lot closer. After training, I decided to follow (Name) home. Don't worry. I'm not stalking her, I'm just looking out for her.

As I was following her, she passed Obito's street and Obito came out and joined her. What the heck is he doing with her. "I'm thankful that we could walk home in some form of way," said (Name). "I'm glad too. I just hate having to keep our relationship a secret," he said with a chuckle. Those words stopped me cold. I can't believe that (Name) would date him, a Gennin that doesn't even have his Sharingan yet. I decided to keep following them. I ended up at (Name)'s house. No one was home at the time. Before she entered, a man in a mask showed up. "Is this the (Last Name) residence," he asked. (Name) nodded her head. "I'm afraid that your parents died in the war. I'm sorry for your loss," he said before disappearing. (Name) was in shock. I could tell on her face, that she didn't know how to react.

Obito's POV-

As I saw (Name) break down in front of me, I bent down and hugged her. She tightly squeezed me but I didn't mind. She needed someone in that moment and I was glad to help someone I love. I decided that I would stay at the (Last Name) residence for tonight to comfort her. I let go from the hug. "I'm going to tell my grandma that I am staying over her. I'll be right back my love," I said quickly before taking off.

First person POV-

I sat there in thought as Obito ran home. It was like my heart was to hurt to feel anything. Was I sad or happy. They trained me so hard that I would blackout. They started to force me to make my own meals at the age of 5. They never helped me when I hurt myself and yet they still wanted me to follow their dream they set for me of training under a legendary sannin. Maybe life isn't so bad with them gone. "(Name)," said a mysterious voice. It was Kakashi. "What is it Bakate," I asked trying to collect my remaining composure. He came closer and hugged me tighter. I couldn't stop it. Tears suddenly burst. I might miss them after all.

"Please stop crying. It's kinda annoying," he said suddenly. A vein popped out my forehead as I hit hit. "Don't say those things to a girl when she's crying. You'll probably end up single for the rest of your life if you do that," I yelled. "I have you so I know I won't. I can always ask you to marry me," he said emotionless. I blushed. 'Cool is (Name). You have Obito, the one you love so much." 

"Sorry Kakashi but I'm seeing someone currently. You're gonna check in the reply box in a few decades," I said, stubbornly.

Kakashi's POV-
As I was joking to (Name) about getting married, she said something that caught my guard. "You're seeing someone," I asked. I then noticed a blush on her face and she looked away. 'She really is dating someone. I didn't make it in time.'

"Who is it then. They must be pretty stupid to love you," I yelled, not realizing my word. She stood there shedding tears. They continued non stop. "I wish you luck cause you're gonna remain a virgin your whole life," she yelled before smacking my face. She then proceeded to run off. I stood there, replaying the words I said. I really said things that were unforgivable. I don't deserve her.

I decided to go apologize, so I went to her house. As I was approaching, I spotted Obito at the front door. He knocked and the door immediately opened. (Name) threw herself onto him as tears were falling down. Obito then carried (Name) back into the house with her door shut. I was shocked. I decided to watch them to confirm my suspicions. As I arrived at the window, the audio from them became more clearer.

"What happened (Name). You've never been this sad before," asked that loser Obito. "Kakashi said that whoever I was dating must be stupid for loving me," she said, still depressed. I noticed Obito became angry. "How could he. I know he's heartless but saying that to his own teammate is unforgivable," he yelled. At that moment, I knew I messed up. I started to run away from (Name)'s house. I glanced behind me several times until I saw Obito come out. He had a look in his eye that could kill anyone who came across it. That's when I started running even faster. I tripped on a rock and I then saw Obito glancing down at me. I'm screwed.

((End of chapter))