Chapter 6

*Warning. Most of this chapter contains suicide thoughts. Never done this type of thing really so please read at your own will.*

First person POV-
We were walking back to our meeting place for us and Minato- sensei and I was startled. I just lost O-Obito. He was the person I loved most.  When we met with Minato- sensei, he asked where Obito was. That was the last straw. I literally broke down. I fell to the ground and my tears wouldn't stop. Rin bent over and held me in her arms. "O-Obito is dead," said Kakashi. Minato- sensei was in shock. We walked back to the village not saying a word. That night I couldn't sleep, in fact I cried until my eyes were struggling to stay awake. That's life for me for the next 2 days. I never did eat or drink.

On day 2 I was wondering if I might be able to see Obito again. I grabbed a knife out of my drawer. I then started to cut my wrist. Blood suddenly came flowing out of them. "Blood is what I saw when Obito died. I'm half way there," I said silently. I then heard a knock. I jumped up and immediately ran for paper towels to clean up the blood that spilled. I pulled my jacket over my arms to hide the recent scars before opening the door.

"(Name) you need to come out. You look so frail and restless," said Kakashi. "Why did you have to disturb me. I was one step closer to seeing Obito," I replied back not thinking about what I said. It took Kakashi a moment to comprehend before he broke in my house. He burst by me and looked around and noticed my blood. "You didn't did you," he asked with pain in his voice. I broke down once again. "I just want to see him again," I cried with the remaining of my tears. He then pulled me into a hug. "We all want him back he he loved you. He wouldn't want you to die. He wanted you to live," said Kakashi. I was shocked before my quote I told him came back into my head.

"If you have love then you have to live."

"Thank you. I'm sorry Kakashi. I need to cherish the things I have now that Obito is gone," I said. Kakashi then hugged me and then he-

Kakashi's POV-
What Obito said kept ringing in my head. He told her to find someone else to love. I confessed to her a while back before Obito's death. A part of me thought that it was wrong to kiss her but I did anyway. Anything to keep her safe. I closed the gap between us and I could fell her struggling to get away.

"I belong to Obito. I will never date again," she yelled. I was upset. "He's dead. Are you going to remain lonely all your life. Obito told you to live and find another person to love. I love you and I'd fully accept you. I realize that it'll be hard to forget him but I'll be here for you when you need me," I said. "WHY. WHY DO YOU CARE FOR ME SO MUCH. WHY ARE YOU "IN LOVE" WITH ME," she yelled. "You helped me when my dad committed suicide," I replied with. I then kissed her again but she didn't reject this time.

-Time Skip-

-Rin's POV-

I've noticed (Name) has gotten a lot happier lately. She used to look miserable after Obito died. Has it really been 3 months since his death. Wow. Oh and (Name) met with Jiraiya, Minato-sensei's old sensei, a month ago. Jiraiya decided to take (Name) training. She decided to go on a 8 month training mission with Jiraiya.

Time skip to after training

-First person's POV-

I finally returned to Konaha and I mastered the rasengan that Minato-sensei made and can hold the sage mode for about 20 minutes! When I got back to the village, I heard a lot of people struggling around and heard Kakashi. "I need to go save Rin," said Kakashi. I walked up and asked him what was wrong. "Rin was kidnapped," he said before running off. I had no problems keeping up. At some point in time we got separated. I finally tracked him down and came across Rin

At some point in time we got separated. I finally tracked him down and came across Rin running up to Kakashi's chidori as it pieced her chest like a donut. I fell to the ground.

I then saw Kakashi's sharingan that Obito gave hit light up. I think the enemy noticed me because a man came up to me after Kakashi passed out. "Looky here. She would be the perfect new 3 tails. I can tell her chakra reserve is higher," he said. I widen my eyes. I tried to fight back but it was to no prevail. Training with Jiraiya took it out of me. I activate my sage mode and use my chakra to punch him. He fell to the ground and then another came up to me. A sudden figure raced in front and chopped off the guys hand. I don't know why but my heart began racing. He walked over to Rin and picked her up. All I could see was his eye, an Uchiha eye. "Please. Leave Rin. She can be buried properly. Trust me. I was her friend," I said. The man paused before placing her down. He then walked over to me. "(Name)," he said in a deep voice. He then started to disappear into the ground and before he did, I hugged him. "Thank you for saving me," I said. He hugged back before speaking. "Farewell," he said as he sunk into the ground.

I was left standing there next to Rin's body. I glance at Kakashi and went to heal him with the remainder of my chakra. I didn't stopped until he opened his eyes. "(Name)," he struggled to say. "I'm glad I didn't lose you too," I said as I hugged Kakashi. He hugged me back before I passed out.

Kakashi's POV-

(Name) was here and she healed me before passing out. I wonder if she saw the monster I'd become. I killed both Obito and Rin.

Figure who saved (Name)'s POV-

I finally saw (Name) again. Her chakra levels increased and she mastered a power. I'm proud of her. I saw everything with Kakashi. HE KILLED RIN. I wanted to kill him but what would (Name) think of me. I will get my revenge. I have my own teacher now. Madara Uchiha.

(End of chapter)