𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

After the three idiots flew away me, Diane and King were slowly on our way to the capital

After the three idiots flew away me, Diane and King were slowly on our way to the capital. I was currently sitting on Kings pillow as he flew next to me and Diane on the other side.

"I know, I know!" Said King to Mama Pig that had oinked.

"Hey" Said Diane.

"Hm?" 'Hm'd King.

"What's up?" I Asked.

"Have you guys ever seen that look on captain's face before?" Asked Diane.

"Nope" Answered King while I stayed quiet.

"It took me by suprise. I have never seen captain act like that before" Continued King.

"If it was me instead that got abducted... do you think captain would get work up like that for me?" Asked Diane.

"I sure he would, but he would never need to since you're a super strong fighter Diane! Meanwhile Elizabeth's pretty weak and has no physical power y'know? There's a big difference between you both" I answered honsetly while King nodded beside me.

"But if it were to happen that you get abducted then I'm sure everyone would get worked up!" Added King.

"Mm! But he probably wouldn't get that look on his face for me..."

"Now, now Diane! Who cares if he would do a stupid face? As long as he care enough to save you then that's good! People show different emotions to different people in different ways!" I explained as I patted her head. King nodded his head again in a more drastic way.

Mama Pig then puffed out air and made King fly way, he was now upside down.

"Oh! I almsot forgot!" He said and then whistled. Right after a dark portal appeard and out popped a dog?

"Oslo!" Said King.

"A dog?" Asked me and Diane.

"It's a Black Hound. He's a type of fairy that lives between the human world and fairy world, he's a old friend of mine!" After King explained that Oslo opened his mouth and showed a black void.

"He's got this mysterious power that let's him teleport whatever he swallows to another place"

"So he can take us to Liones?" I asked.

"Right on!" Said King and Dianes eyes started to sparkel.

"Wait why didn't you introduce him sooner? The captain wouldn't get mad y'know?" I asked with confusion in my eyes. Diane nodded and contiuned.

"Mhm! And it's not like one more pet is going to make any-"

"He adores pork" King answered with a kind of sigh expression.

"Ahh" Said I.

"I see" agreed Diane.

"Well I'm counting on you Oslo!" Said King. After that Oslo grew bigger and jumped towards us and... swallowed me and Diane whole. Or more he swallowed me whole while half of Dianes body was still with King.