𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗

I was sitting in the boar hat feeling a bit nauseas from the moving, I was staring at our posters

I was sitting in the boar hat feeling a bit nauseas from the moving, I was staring at our posters. They didn't get my face right at all, it was all wiggly like the painter was having a stroke or something. I hope they died. And looking at the other posters they got all fine lines. This is mean, like. Come on! It's just a face. I got interrupted on my critic by Ban.

"Watchu staring at?" Ban asked me looking completely drunk with a blush on his face.
"Your ugly poster." I answer.
"At least mines not like yours!" He says back "Yours all weird looking."
"I know, I'm disappointed at this. You guys got all good posters and mine all... crazy like" I sigh in disappointment.
"Hey your crazy so it's perfect!" Ban says back.
"I will kill you." I say glaring at him.
"You can try" Ban says walking away. I don't feel like actually cutting him so I go back to staring at the posters. I swear I felt a weak presence quite far away, moving my face to look out a window.

Gowther.

Well him and some other dude. It's been quite some time sense I last saw him. I do miss him a bit. Gowther and the mans presences are getting stronger meaning we're going in the right direction or their coming towards us. It started to rain outside and Diane squeaked, I smile a little at it. The two presences are getting weaker again unfortunately but we'll catch them a one point so I don't really mind.

~Time Skip~

It's bright and early and the captain, Diane and the princess was outside when I woke up. I went outside to greet them.
"Hey Captain is around here okay?" Diane asked.
"Yeah, it's a little far from town but we outghta be alright if we can do some promoting" The captain replies.
"Thanks for everything hawks mom" The Princess says.
"Morning everyone!" I say they turned around at my voice.
"Oh hey Dabria!" Diane says and pats my hand.
"Hey you look tired Diane, you should get some rest." I greet her.
"Sure! I'll just grab a little shut eye(?) til the taverns opens then" Diane replies and lies down saying good night as well.
"Alright everyone why don't we get ready to open up? Us guys will handle the food stocks, now Elizabeth go down to the village and spread the word. And could you also by some herbs while your out there?" Meliodas says after we walked in.
"Sure!" She quickly replies.
"Hawk you should go with her for support." Meliodas orders the pig.
"That's fine by me. But do you really think she'll be okay?" Hawk asks.
"I- I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!"
"I know but the holy knights are still after you aren't they? I mean wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?" Hawks asks the princess froze up by the words.
"Staying cooped up here would just get her down, it's fine if anything happens I'll rush over right there" Meliodas says Elizabeth starts to stutter and become a bit blushy.
"Yeah but still" Hawk was unconvinced.
"Hmmm... how about a disguise then?" Meliodas says and started to dress Elizabeth in some weird disguises as 'village girl style' 'minstrel style' 'traveling dancer style'.
"Doesn't that make her stand out more?" I ask finally apart of the conversation.
"Sorry but I think I oughta be alright just wearing a shawl" The Princess said agreeing with the Traveling dancer clothes on her.
"Yeah guess your right, so get out of those clothes now" The Captain said trying to undress her. I grab him and drag him to the other side of the room.
"She can take that stuff of by herself!" Hawk yells.