Bakugou family

Kirishima smiles slightly "Emiri kirishima.." then bakugou sighs and passes her the juice he made, then asks "What even are you doing here?"

Hawks: "Kirishima? Hmm... impressive. And katsuki, being rude never gets you anywhere, so drop the attitude. I came to tell you that my wife is pregnant."

Bakugou almost chokes, not expecting that answer and he swallows the liquid "Oh. How far?"

Hawks: "Only 13 weeks, why do you think I'm telling you? You're supposed to tell at 13 weeks."

Bakugou shrugs "How am I supposed to know that?"

Hawks: "Fair point."

Mira: "Right.."

Missy, todoroki and midoriya walk in, then midoriya says "Kirishima-"

Then he stops, seeing the bakugous there.

Midoriya: "Did we walk in on something?"

Todoroki: "Did you tell them or am I missing something? Also, why is hawks here?"

Hawks turns "Sup shoto. Tell us what?"

Kirishima face palms slightly and todoroki says calmly "Asami got an A again in her maths test."

Bakugou and kirishima are both surprised at how fast he can come up with something like that and then hawks asks "Who's asami?"

Kirishima: "Oh, she's my daughter."

Mitsuki: "Great to see you guys though."

Todoroki smiles slightly "Yeah.. uh..... so we found something."

Todoroki goes over to kirishima and shows her what they were looking at, midoriya then says "I also accidently told missy... sorry, I wasn't paying attention and was looking on Amazon-"

Bakugou: "Shut up. Don't care."

Kirishima elbows him "Be nice."

Bakugou: "Your elbow hurts."

Kirishima: "You've clearly never been in labour."

Missy: "Ooh.... she went there."

Todoroki only chuckles and takes his phone back, then says "I think it's pretty cool."

Kirishima: "It is, I like it. You'll have to send it to me."

Todoroki: "Sure."

Hawks: "So.... what do you say about coming over for a bit? See her, just for a few weeks."

Bakugou: "For a few weeks? I can't do that."

Mitsuki: "If it's your job you're worried about, mr. Aizawa has already said you're allowed to schedule a holiday for up to a month. It'll only be 5 or 6 weeks. Just until the gender reveal."

Bakugou sighs and says "That isn't why."

Kirishima only looks over to him and then midoriya says "Of course you can't."

Todoroki: "Do that and I'll kill you myself."

Kirishima: "Calm down, would you?"

Asami walks out of her room and asks "Mum, can I have a drink..?"

Then she notices the people and tilts her head "What's going on?"

Hawks: "Aww... why can't you come?"

Asami tilts her head "Come where?"

Masaru: "Just a trip for a few weeks-"

Asami: "A few weeks? Well of course he can't, he's gotta be there to find out the gender. I'm too tired for this, can I have a drink please?"