Platform 9 3/4

Between packing, telling Harry he was going, organising travel, going to Diagon Alley (with the Weasleys, of course) and replying to Dumbledore, and telling Emi that thjey were going, the following week had been a complete mess. 

Tempers had been lost, arguments had ensued and many sleepovers for harry had been organised. 

Finally, they were ready. 

It was the 1st of September. It was ten to eleven. They were standing in-between platforms 9 and 10. A group of people gathered around a wall, all with massive trolleys of luggage. The sound of owls screeching and children laughing filled the air. Sirius and Remus looked at eachother, grinning. The took one of Harry's hands each and grabbed onto the trolley and the ran. 

Steam filled the air. People milled around everywhere. Parents were shouting, children were screaming and animals were screeching. Harry slipped out of their grasp and ran over to the Weasley's. 

Their was Arthur Weasley, slightly balding, round glasses, long and lanky, with a book tucked under his arm. Then their was Molly, shorter, a wand tucked behind her ears, an apron tied around her waist and an arm around her youngest daughter. Ginny Weasley, bright green eyes, and a long sheath of fiery ginger hair just like her siblings. Tall Fred and George, young Ron and slightly haughty looking Percy.  Next to them stood..

"EMI!" Sirius shouted, running up to her and embracing her. She was moderately tall, with short fluffy split dyed brown and white hair. She wore a midnight blue robe set, her hat sitting on her bag and her wand tucked into the small top knot on the top of her head. She had multiple ear piercings, a septum ring and a small star tattoo that all the marauders had just buy her ear.

"Hello Pads" She laughed, "Hey Remu, c'mon we're gonna be late. We need to go to the staff carriage." She winked, "We need to patrol every hour. Try not to hex anyone. Yes Siri, even Snape." 

"Snape?!" Remus replied. 

"Yup, did Padfoot not tell you. Snape's the potions master." Emi laughed at his shocked expression. 

"See you later Harry, love" Remus said. They walked of into the train, waving goodbye to everyone, finally going home.