The Bet

"Hey May! Do you think I can beat you? *Asked a girl named Dawn.*

"Can you, yes! Have you, no you have not." *She says this, in response to the question.*

"Well, you are the champ! Which means you are leagues better than me." *Dawn says this with a frown.*

"Who cares if I am leagues better than you, that just gives you another reason to train more." *Says May, who tries to give Dawn who is like a best friend &, or younger sister to her, some advice.*

"But, I am always nervous & tend to second guess myself at times & for the longest time, got mad, upset &, or embarrassed if people called me D.D" *Dawn says this, while trying to explain all her faults.*

"You know, for someone who's dream is to be a top class Pokémon coordinator, you lack discipline. Now pull yourself together." *May says this, while starting to criticize the girl.*

"I uh, thanks for criticizing me, I really needed that." *Dawn says this after taking a deep breath or two.*

"What are friends for! Now tell me something. Do you really think you will beat me, with not just a few minor faults &, or insecurities, but an attitude like that?"

"Well, when you put it like that, you make the idea sound stupid &, or impossible." *Dawn says this with a frown.*

"That's because it is stupid! & I wanted you to realize that. Now, I know you wanna beat me, but if you continue like this I will mop the floor with you now let's make a bet ok?" *She asks this with a mischievous grin on her face.*

"A bet! But I don't wanna & besides, you always win the bets that we make." *Says Dawn.*

"Fine, then I will tell your mom that you kissed Ash Ketchum! & you wouldn't want me to do that would you?" *Say May.*

No! I wouldn't. *Dawn says this in a panic.*

"Good! Now the bet is..."

*Three months later*

Nurse Joy & officer Jenny: "Ladies & Gentleman, we are here to announce something that you all have been waiting for. That said, the contestants are May, Dawn, Jessie & Sarena." *They say this, before looking at the computer to see who goes first.* "It looks like Jessie & Sarena are going first."

*Time skip*

*To cut things short! Sarena beats Jessie & then Dawn beats Sarena, in a match that decides who gets to verse the champion. Now, it is time for champion May to either reclaim her thrown, or step down/resign.*

Dawn: "Hi May!" *She says with confidence.*

May: "Hello, Dawn! Or should I say D.D? I am ready to show these people why they call me the champion of both Hoenn & Sinoh."

"If showing them why you are called the champion, means I am gonna lose! Then you have another thing coming & last but not least, my name is not D.D so stop calling me that."

*They talk for a second or two before Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny asks them to choose a Pokémon.*

Dawn: "I choose Piplup."

May: "I choose Blaziken."

Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny: "on the count of three, may the best person win."

Dawn: "Piplup! Use watergun."

May: "Dodge Blaziken & then use flamethrower!"

*With that said, Piplup uses Watergun, Blaziken does a back flip to dog the watergun & then manages to somehow counter with flamethrower while he is still in the air which earns his master/partner a few points.*

Dawn: "dodge Piplup & then use tackle."

"This can't be good" *Says Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny.*

*As Blaziken is landing & unprepared for what happens next he takes a direct hit which surprises May.*

May: "Smart move! But if you think it's over, you are dreaming." *She says this while planning her next move.*

"Good one, Piplup & keep up the good work." *Dawn says this while trying her best to ignore May's Not so friendly competitive behavior, but then the unspeakable happens.*

May: "Oh no! D.D, you've done it again." *Says May, as she points to Dawns lower half.*

Dawn: "Done what! & where are you pointing?" *Dawn says this a few seconds after everyone in the arena/coliseum starts to laugh, at something they find funny.*

*It was at this point she decided to look at where her friend/rival was pointing & lo & behold, she saw her skirt below her ankles, but what really put the icing on the cake, is the adorable &, or custom made Piplup themed panties that were put on display due to her wardrobe malfunction.*

"Wow, I never thought my undies would be put on display like this! & now that they have, I still refuse to loose. Now, are you just gonna stand there & let me win, or give me the challenge I deserve for coming this far." *Says Dawn, who addressed the situation, like a mature young adult, as opposed to some kid who would have a meltdown.*

*It was after that spectacle, that the crowd got to see who Dawn was & how far she was willing to go in order to win, but sadly there was only one winner.*

*Inside the Locker room & after the match.*

*May walked in to both Sarena & Jessie who congratulated her, as opposed to teasing her about what happened during her performance. Then when they left, it was just her! Or so she thought.*

May: "Is there a girl named Dawn in the room?" *Asked may with a smile on her face.*

"Dawn: "Why! Is it because you came to gloat, or do you wanna tease me about the wardrobe malfunction?" *She says this with a frown.*

"Actually, I wanted to talk about the bet that we made! Or did you forget about that?" *Says May.*

"You mean the one where we agreed to do anything the winner said, asked &, or requested for a week?" *Says Dawn, in a somewhat whiny voice.*

"That's the one! & since I won, I am choosing to forget about it, as long as that's ok with you."

"Forget! But why? You never forget about anything."

"I know! & that is true & all, but I like the way you battled out there & really feel like you held your own. Now, I would like to treat you to coffee or something at a fancy restaurant or so, if your not busy."

"I think I am gonna take your offer while it is still on the table." *Says Dawn.*

*So they left in search of a place to eat & or drink something with good quality! & thats the end of the story.*